Workshop! RRE (Read, Revise, Edit!)

• Colm
    8 years ago

This is in the members message forum too, but I realised that a lot of members come here looking for comments or critique so this might be a better place to post it.

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
    If you wants help with a poem, or critique, or another perspective, pm the poem to me or share it on the thread. I will read it, and make some edits where I think there could be improvements, give a little critique. (Of course it'll only be my uneducated opinion but it might be useful.) I will then post the both the edited and unedited versions on here, where people can guess which version is which, and can comment and make their own edits and suggestions. We could guess who the author is if that makes things more interesting too :)

Basically it might be a good way to get looking at critical elements of poems, and how we can practice editing skills.

FEEL FREE to post your own edits, share and compare your edited/unedited versions and ask for the opinions of your esteemed PnQ comrades, you can post direct on here if its easier than messaging them to me.

• Meena Krish
    8 years ago

Good idea Colm am sure there are some out there who would like this help..I know I do!