Late Introduction

• No One
    8 years ago

Hi. I joined 3 weeks ago but this was the first time I realised that discussion boards exist in this site.

Much for that, let me introduce myself. I'm Saakiel. Nice meeting y'all and I'm looking forward to reading and getting inspired from y'all pieces. xxx

• donna
    8 years ago

Hi and welcome :)

• Ben Pickard
    8 years ago

We've already "spoken" but hello and welcome anyway!

• No One
    8 years ago

Yeap we did. Thanks Ben :)

• Sushmita Mitra Chetri
    8 years ago

Hi guys..hope everyone's fine.
    I was not very passionate about poems till date but when I joined this site and came across some master pieces,I actually realised that it can really work wonders.
    e*:):)

• Mello193
    8 years ago

Hello I am Mr. Fox, welcome to poems-quotes!

• Milly Hayward
    8 years ago

Hello, I joined Poems and Quotes just over a month ago and have only just discovered the discussion boards. To be fair its like being a kid in a candy shop. So much wonderful poetry to read and critique and a place where I have found people actually like reading my poetry which is really inspiring me to try and improve. I have found a lot of really helpful friendly people on line and feel like I have been welcomed into a wonderful supporting family of artistically minded people. I really look forward to logging on and getting more involved.

• Em
    7 years ago

Hi Saakiel welcome to p&q. I've been here for many years but only recently re-entered the site for good to find inspiration and to let go of some thoughts.

Hope you are well, Em

• DarkLight
    7 years ago

Hi Saakiel, I'm Shankiel and happy to have you in P&Q.

• Milly Hayward
    7 years ago

Hi Shane you've been on a while now. How are you finding it? Millyx