Hello!

• Mandy
    6 years ago

I know, I've been posting on here for a little bit, but I figured I'd pop over to the forums and actually say hello! It's been nice to read so many people's writing and get the feedback I've been getting. I haven't spent much time on the forums but I wanted to check it out. :"D

-Mandy

• Sourav replied to Mandy
    6 years ago

Hello Mandy!

• mossgirl19
    6 years ago

Hey, Mandi!

• Milly Hayward
    6 years ago

Hi Mandy glad to see your settling in well. Milly x

• Mandy
    6 years ago

Thanks for the responses! I'm awkward with these things :D It's nice to be here and meet all of you!

• Julieth
    6 years ago

Hi I just joined and I thought I should say hello.

• Alicia123
    5 years ago, updated 5 years ago

My favorite of the moment is to kill a mockingbird. The novel is renowned for its warmth and humor, despite dealing with serious issues of rape and racial inequality. The narrator's father, Atticus Finch, has served as a moral hero for many readers and as a model of integrity for lawyers. One critic explained the novel's impact by writing, "In the twentieth century, To Kill a Mockingbird is probably the most widely read book dealing with race in America, and its protagonist, Atticus Finch, the most enduring fictional image of racial heroism. I like quotes atticus finch in this nowel like this [url=quotes-a...us-finch-82804?]https://freebooksummary.com/quotes-about-atticus-finch-82804[/url]

• Bleu replied to Mandy
    5 years ago

Hello Mandy!! <3 I just realized the site had forums! I feel SO BEHIND lol!!