Repaying my fans.

• Brookeღ
    19 years ago

I would have to say One Year Since! It was written with such true emtion behind it. U could feel ur pain as u read the poem. I lost my grandpa and I know how I was feeling as the time would pass. You never forget the people u love but as time goes by u learn to deal with the hurt. It's a part of life that we all have to except. U have a talent for writing and I picked up on that the very first time I read ur poems. U went on my favorites that day. U write what is real and true to ur heart. Thats what I like so much about ur work. I also like the fact that u were honest with me about my poems you have given me a new outlook on my writing I read them over and over and I now can see everything u were saying. I thank you so much for ur help. Oh and my son I have made the choice for him I picked Robert Frost one of my favorite poets and I think I made the right choice for him Fire And Ice it goes along the lines of the ice storm we just had this year. It hits home because we spent over a month in a hotel. Well thanx again! Keep up the writing! I will always be a fan of ur work! Brooke

• Hurtingsoul
    19 years ago

i really liked the one year since too plus the final day that was great too!!! i loved both of them one year since showed true feelings in it so much emmotion .. the final day was good something about it caught my attention

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

Mr.Bob your my hero. ;)

ahaha
    lots of love
    Miss. Scooby

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

I am a canadian??....And yah whats your point?....lol

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

LOL ahaha no worries, I am too. Mabey its because i am canadian eh ;)

• Anne Conner
    19 years ago

I liked One Year Since to. It had so much heart in it. That is what I like in poems emotion or creativity. I loved how you mention God in some of your poems it's real encouraging!
    ~anne~

• Anne Conner
    19 years ago

It's always an encouragement to other Christians when they no that they are helping others. I will be sure and comment (vote) on those poems as soon as possible.
    ~anne~