Did Anyone Get This Message In Their Inbox?

• Abstract Poet
    4 years ago, updated 4 years ago

I am miss Brenda I have a private discussion with you via at my email (Brendapies282@gmail.com)

I got this message 2 weeks ago I haven't been online in 1 week I have been busy with stuff.
    did anyone get this message from her? I couldn't click on her name when it was deleted or send her a message back. I know I am not going to send an email message to her because she could be a hacker or something else I don't want to say. Anyway, I don't like messages like that if you are going to send me a message that's fine if you are giving me advice on poetry otherwise I am not going to respond to any email messages like that I am here to share my poetry just like anyone else does.

P.S. If you have gotten this message just deleted out of your inbox that was rude. No one should send you their email address to you unless you know them but otherwise you should delete this message. (I normally don't post this kind of stuff I was wondering if anyone got this same message as I did).

Have a great day everyone!

-Abstract Poet

• Abstract Poet
    4 years ago

I hope I don't get any more email messages like this one when I don't even know the girl or boy who sent this to me how rude.

• prasanna replied to Abstract Poet
    4 years ago

Seems like it was a spam message, p&q unfortunately gets its share of random spam accounts and messages every now and then, hence why you couldn't click on her name, it got deleted by one of the mods. If it happens again, make sure you message one of the mods so they can ban the spamming account.

• Abstract Poet replied to prasanna
    4 years ago

Thank you for your message.