Looking For A Poem Called Love Is Like An Apple Please Help

• Abstract Poet
    4 years ago, updated 4 years ago

In 2012, I was reading poetry on here I found a poem I really like it's called Love Is Like An Apple it was written by Mandy she was a P&Q Member.
    I went back to check this poem out I read this poem it was good I decided to read this poem later on then I decided to come back to read that poem. It was deleted and Mandy deleted her account after that day I have searched on the internet to find her and her poetry couldn't find her. I went back to other poetry places hoping to find that poem I have no luck to find that poem does anyone know where I can find that poem on the internet? if you have seen this poem on the internet? I would like to read that poem it was a short poem that I have read, long, long time ago.
    I was hoping that she would come back to P&Q that I could read her poem but she hasn't come back I know there is a lot of new people join this site every day but I haven't seen her. If anyone has any information please send me a message or write a message in the comments. Thanks!

-Abstract Poet.

• Abstract Poet
    4 years ago, updated 4 years ago

I have seen this poem in Love Poetry.com she was on there for a while. I guess she came over here to share her poetry here then I saw that poem wanted to read it. But I decided to come back later on to read that poem course she decided to delete her account that made me sad. I have been searching for that poem on the internet to read it. I guess I will keep looking for that poem or someone might have some information about that poem maybe.

• Poet on the Piano
    4 years ago

I know the feeling of remembering a poem, but not being able to find it again. It feels like a lost treasure. I tried looking for it elsewhere, but to no luck, and could not remember any specifics. Sorry I can't be of more help!

• Abstract Poet replied to Poet on the Piano
    3 years ago

Thank you! I will keep looking for that poem it's somewhere out there.