Weekly Contest Results for Dec 14, 2020

• PnQ Mod Account
    3 years ago

Hi all! We have the comments/votes from one judge this week. Thank you to that judge, who has single-handedly given the weekly contest life, and congratulations to the three poets chosen: ERS, Poet on the Piano, and Brenda! Well done.
    -Jane

Jumbled
    by ERS

"One thing I look at, after I have read all the nominations by the end of the week is which (three)
    poems make me read a second, or third time- Which stands out among the rest- I look at detail, creativity and
    visual display (among many other things). This poem by ERS has all that I listed and more and I feel I read this 7 times
    to be exact, because I loved it more and more each time I read it. Wonderful poem and deserving of my 10 spot." (10)

----

There goes the sun.
    by Poet on the Piano

"When a wave of depression sets in, just the mere presence of the sun
    can be a painful reminder of another, dark and painful day. Just a portion of what
    I took from this powerful poem. The Sun, eye opening reality of the sting that depression
    can cause. The ending got me... Just a truly moving and touching poem this week!" (7)

----

For the love of Gwen
    by Brenda

"The touching and moving tribute from Brenda this week,
    had me in tears. Addiction takes beautiful lives, daily and its
    a reality that many don't hear about because the stigma is too deep.
    I applaud Brenda for writing this poem- Very touching and deserves
    to be highlighted this week!" (4)

• Mr. Darcy
    3 years ago, updated 3 years ago

Thank you Jane and well done to all 3 winners. As for our lone judge, you are incredible. If a poet crafts a poem like a fine oil painting, that art is not only mused over, it's taken home to hang over your fireplace.

• Everlasting
    3 years ago

Congratulations winners! And thank you Jane specially to the judge. Well done. Great choices.

• Brenda
    3 years ago

Congratulations to my 2 fellow poets who I am blessed to be sharing the front page with. Thank you so much to our lone judge who has not only given their time and efforts to keep our weekly contest alive and well but wrote such lovely comments on my piece. I appreciate you! Thank you Scott for nominated my poem and Jane for hosting. Happy writing everyone !

• Star
    3 years ago

Congrats winners amazing writing this week!! Thank you Judge and Jane for your time :)

• Keira Pickard
    3 years ago, updated 3 years ago

Congratulations everyone and thank you! Excellent poems :)

• Ben Pickard
    3 years ago

Some wonderful wins this week. Well done, all.

• Em
    3 years ago

Fantastic pieces highlighted this week. Well done all. Xx