Just think

• Ben Pickard
    3 years ago

Of the incredible amount of creativity that has only come about because Star wrote two simple words - 'random writing' - and started a thread. Now, I have had a few glasses of wine, but it strikes me as fantastic that one person's simple thought/action can spark so much diversity, entertainment and beauty in so many others. There really has been some marvellous work posted because of that thread. Star - well done and thank you!

• Mr. Darcy replied to Ben Pickard
    3 years ago

I agree with you, Star has given many of us a platform to perform. Well done everyone.

• Baby Rainbow
    3 years ago

I do not want to commit to anything at the moment as I don’t want to start something I cannot finish, but I am hoping to come back on more as I forgot how much fun this place can be. I will be around to upload more work and then hopefully during that time I can maybe give you guys some new games and prompts to use? I will get my thinking cap on and I might even write some new work if I get time.

I am so glad to see this site is still alive!

• Star
    3 years ago

I’ve been enjoying reading what everyones writing. What is fun is that what we write doesnt have to be an amazing literature piece or anything, just whatever comes to mind!!

I have an idea for a challenge if there’re enough members interested :)

• Poet on the Piano
    3 years ago

Always interested in participating in something! And thank you, Star, for being a leading light with your creative voice and presence!

• Keira Pickard
    3 years ago

Thank you Star! Random Writing is really fun, it was a brilliant idea. I'm interested in any challenge!

• Star
    3 years ago

You guys we’ve done this together there’s nothing to thank me for :)

• Maple Tree
    3 years ago

I just joined in- I wrote two because I didn't see there was a second page ha ha ha

this was fun!!

• Em
    3 years ago

I missed this but Well done everyone.
    Star, I'll happily join in if my mind allows it as its all over the place at present =)

• Star replied to Em
    3 years ago, updated 3 years ago

You do you Emi :)

• Darren
    3 years ago

Good to see you back baby rainbow