Sexecutioner & Joyboydude

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Hey I posted something here - where did it go?

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

I just said that I went and checked out their ignorant comments and it seems to me they are just cut at the fact that you gave them some honest critique on their poetry - they couldn't handle it and lashed out at yours.

Hun your clearly talented, your talented clearly exceeds theirs also - they are JEALOUS of you babes you just keep up the great writing...

Arrogant lil buggers!

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

morgan it looks like someone has started a hate compaigne against you. You know what? I took a look at those comments NOT NICE. and not very mature to say the least. I will admit you are very blunt and straight foward with your words but thats a unique thing to have using it however, thats the hard part.lol
    Also, I seen you write in one post
    "i see you have gained support"
    Well, for the record i was not supporting anyone on this matter as like you when i have something to say i will say it bluntly and straight forward But, personally i wasnt blunt i chose my words quiet carfully to say the least. You do have talent but in all honesty we all have a talent hidden somewhere within us finding it is the tricky part but for giving an honest oppinion i dont think you deserved the revenge as much as some people thought you did.
    But, i thought i would just tell yah what i think i know it probally don't mean anything but you know me....I always have something to say.
    take care always hun
    Miss.Scooby

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Seeing as Joyboy and Sexecutioner are most likely one and the same person I don't see what the big deal is. All they do is argue. If a subject like god comes up they (read HE) trash it until we get bored of their (read HIS) antics and placate their (again read HIS) need for attention.

You say if someone doesn't agree with your comments then don't take their heed... Mr Morgan, you need to live by your own words mate.

Press the complain tab and get them removed. We know they (HE) just vote ones all the time, they have no skill of their own and take it out on those of us that do.

You should be proud, at least you get childish comments to accompany the childish action. Most all of us get is the vote. Good job the vote means nothing. A 1 from them is a 5 from Bob, Miles or Sunny.

Rise above it, mate.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Can an elf get an IP address check on them and see if they in fact ARE the same person, or is that generally known?

I have only had one run in with JoyBoy, and my impression of him was that he was an idiot. If he is not here to be constructive and assist us all in positive growth, he needs to at least not be negative and detrimental to the sites overall well being.

• Hurtingsoul
    19 years ago

hey killer of time what im about to say no offense
    but why did every comment that you gave me said the same thing like
    forced rhyme or better not rhyme at all?
    i kinda felt offended cause you critizied me other than actually help me
    when you gave the comment it felt like in general
    you didn`t write specifics or examples of which part i didn`t rhyme
    so i felt like you just dont like my poems at all
    since you did the same thing to several of my poems
    by the way you are a great writer your style is very unique i like it!

• Hurtingsoul
    19 years ago

oh and kiler of time so sorry !!!!!!!!!
    i wanted to know what complain ment so i accidentally cliked on yours and some others
    sorrrrrrrrrrrrrry!!!!!!!!!!!111

• Barbara Jean
    19 years ago

he said the same thing to me..

• Barbara Jean
    19 years ago

author: =Eirisa=
    date: 2005.03.17 00:12

answer
    SOLUTION

If you cannot handle criticism in your work then a) DO NOT FRICKEN POST IT ON HERE FOOL - there is bound to be one person who doesn't enjoy your piece as much as you would like - deal with it you cannot please everyone - try writing to please yourself
    b) only show your poetry to people you know are guaranteed to sugar coat what you would like to hear rather than what is truth

She was completely accurate in her comments of your poetry - she even gave you criticism you are able to work with - what more could you want!?

Bslocum21 - Please comment on my poetry I respect and work with feedback from people like yourself :o)

author: bslocum21
    date: 2005.03.17 00:28

edit
    thanks..

well im done with this post and im going on cause this is stupid.
    killer if your going to leave this site over something stupid then your........

but anyways, i know alot of people who like my poems and that is all that matters!!
    they like how i write and how i do my own crap............................................

the end.

author: Killer Of Time
    date: 2005.03.17 00:34

answer
    umm... whoever said i was leaving was wrong.. i never once said i was going to leave.. i said i was considering leaving due to all these ppl who cannot take a little honesty and taking offence to everything that i say.. get it straight.. fyi eirisa.. im a guy.

author: bslocum21
    date: 2005.03.17 00:40

edit
    lol...lol.....lol..........lol.....

i dont care anymore!!!!! you know.. i hate your poems. sorry i couldnt write my poems your way and the way you like it...............

do you see care in my eyes???.......no

• Barbara Jean
    19 years ago

LOCK THIS TOO...END OF DISCUSSION.....

OVER WITH THE POST.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

I'm locking this, and no explanation is needed.