Weekly contest

• Rayven
    1 year ago

Has nominating poems become irrelevant? I have been observing and it seems like the site just chooses a bunch of random poems to win now.

• Poet on the Piano replied to Rayven
    1 year ago

Rayven! Great to see you back here. For I think around 6 months now, there have been no judges. We did have a few awesome volunteers before, but it wasn't always consistent and some weeks there would be only one judge. For now, there are some members who still nominate and the site just randomly chooses.

• Mr. Darcy
    1 year ago

I think Rayven meant, has the site stopped primarily selecting the 3 winners from the nominated poems that week? I have been away and feel a refresher of how the weekly contest works, would be useful. I know that Janis is the only one that knows the variables behind the program, but it would be nice to know if we deem a poem nomination worthy, our selection might see it win.

• Larry Chamberlin
    1 year ago

The site still chooses winners from the nominated poems. I don't know what would happen if less than three poems are nominated. Fortunately at least three have been so far.