Question

• Star
    7 months ago

Hope everyone is doing good!

I have a question, is it only me whose having trouble logging in? It gives me a message of your session has expired. Sometimes for hours, days and once it was for weeks.
    I know I’m not constantly logging in, or having the time to come read and comment frequently. But I still want to know, if its only me or the website is crashing. As sad as it is I think it’s probably coming to its final days lol.

• Poet on the Piano replied to Star
    7 months ago

Hey Star, missed you!

And no, you're not the only one! Others had the same issue. It made me panic, especially since I can only log in with Google, but it was coming up with "error". I was able to log in on the 9th I believe, and could comment, but not post poems. Then was locked out again and tried several days following. I've been able to log in now since the 16th. Crossing my fingers!

Hopefully, we're back for awhile now. I love PnQ too much, even if it's extremely quiet. It's still home :)

• Star replied to Poet on the Piano
    7 months ago

Yes I was also able to login on the 16th before that its been few weeks I think.
    Aaah it does seem then that PnQ is nearing its end time :( I like it too feels I grew up here.

Sadness is filling this quiet town, should we write a poem as early condolences to ourselves lol

• Ben Pickard replied to Star
    7 months ago

'So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
    So long lives this and this gives life to thee'

Star - I don't believe all is lost necessarily.

• Star replied to Ben Pickard
    7 months ago

That is true Ben. I do agree actually.
    Those two lines are awesome I cant write a better one honestly. lol thanks for entreating my suggestion, it reminds me of the time we used to write website collabs. hahaaha why am I reminiscing, it's like the website is really dying.

• Larry Chamberlin
    7 months ago

Each time it went down we notified Janis. I'm not sure why he only comes in during problems, but there is certainly much work he has left undone, such as the clubs.

• Ben Pickard replied to Star
    7 months ago

Star, perhaps I should have made clear I was quoting Shakespeare, Sonnet 18.

• Star replied to Ben Pickard
    7 months ago

Ooops I apologize last time I read Shakespeare was in high school.

@Larry you know theres no way for be fixed as it is, there should be some drastic change I think.