Advice Please????

• dragonfly
    19 years ago

Theres a guy at school i kinda like, and i know hes going to ask me out. Hes not a virgin and i'm afraid he'll want me to have sex with him especially since he asked his last g-friend if she wanted to after a week and a half. I'm a virgin and i do not want to have sex with him,but i don't want to hurt his feeling eithier. It would also be a akward situation if i go out with him because hes like 6'4" and i'm 4'11". I know i'm short. But anyways that would be really strange. Hes also coming over this weekend and my parents won't be home and knowing him he'll bring beer or some other alcoholic beverage. Any advice would be great! Thanks!

• Barbara Jean
    19 years ago

if he asint the right one dont have sex with him. you should wait till you found the right one. someone who loves you and care for you. not someone who just wants to have sex. your viginity is and should be special for the one and only love of your life.
    do you know anything about him?

• dragonfly
    19 years ago

Yes basically everything, i've known him since kindergarden

• Barbara Jean
    19 years ago

if he is the one you want to lose your virginity to then go ahead. thats something you will always remember is the first..well i do anyways.. what you feel like?

• dragonfly
    19 years ago

honestly i don't know, i really wanted to just wait untill i get married but who knows if that will ever even happen?

• Liz Suffecool
    19 years ago

so not a guy you want to be involved with he's not looking for love and not looking for anything special.. and wait for the one you will be with forever before you get sexually active because then it will be required in a lot of your relationships trying to make them specail.. save your self for true love not for some one or more night stand