Stupid Signs

• Jacki
    19 years ago

In Rice Lake, WI is a billboard on the side of a local road advertising for "The Butcher Shop". Right behind the sign...a graveyard.

For the Stupid signs section: I have repeatedly seen the same banner on bus stop benches all over Sacramento, California. They read simply, "Learn to Read. Call xxx-xxxx"

Billboard I saw on a hill down south: Tattoos done while you wait!

We were driving and saw a sign that said, "Loose 30 pounds in 1 month." Under the sign there was another sign that had the McDonalds arch with an arrow pointing to the way to McDonalds.

There is a road sign near Cape Cod, Massachusetts that declares:
    "CAUTION - WATER ON ROAD DURING RAIN"

On the way to my sisters house in a small Minnesota town is a building with a big sign on the front door that says "STRIP-N-SHOP." It makes me laugh out loud every time I drive by. Turns out it is a furniture refinishing business.

On the front of a catholic elementary school
    Jesus is coming!
    No bingo Sunday

This was seen several years ago, also from the Atlanta Vasectomy Clinic, and was in reference to the Atlanta Braves baseball team... "Atlanta Vasectomy Clinic, Atlanta's best Chop Shop!"

• yasmin
    19 years ago

i have one!! at some grocery store around here, this sign says:

9 am to 9 pm 9 days a week

and theres this store in chicago. called 'fish & supplies' haha its so funny! its become an inside joke.

and i was just thinking about stupid signs like this like 3 seconds ago! im psychic... is that how u spell it?

• Queen Marlene
    19 years ago

this is too long to read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz

• miaowmolly
    19 years ago

This was one in a shop near my house
    "Bargain basement upstairs"

• Luvmeluvr
    19 years ago

Those are pretty funny. I've seen a couple signs that crack me up.

In Tucson, AZ there is a shop that fixes cars that have radiator leaks, and it says on the sign "The best place in town to take a leak!"

And just recently here in Hawaii I saw this tow-truck, the kind that puts your whole car on the back of the truck...and it said "Put your body on my bed!"

LOL

• Luvmeluvr
    19 years ago

OH! OH! I almost forgot this one!

On a bottle of Redrum, it says right on the bottle "Open before drinking". LMAO. That kills me.

• ŦōüċhÌήğ ỀνĬĽ
    19 years ago

haha those are funny

• Timothy B
    19 years ago

"Drive carefully. We have two cemeteries, no hospital."

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Only in America

• Mel
    19 years ago

Chinese take-away in Leeds: 'Wan kin' for hot and cold food.

• creasy
    19 years ago

lol this is funny as hell. and heres another one to add to this ~~~~~~>> in a Wal-Mart parking lot a sign reads " NO CRUISING" lmao!! who the heck wants to cruise..lol

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Ahhhh these are too funny :o)

• Cloud
    19 years ago

in sacramento theres a party 2000 underneith a sleeptrain

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    19 years ago

Ok its not quite a sign but drawn in on the dirt on the back of a van thing was something that said "My wife is as dirty as this!" I thought it was pretty funny anyway!

• Cloud
    19 years ago

My nana and papa work at a storage place, and theres a fake grenade with a number where the pull chord thing to make it explode is,and they put a sign above it and it says "Complaint Departmant,take a number" it was so funny,sombody tried to take a number once haha

• Cloud
    19 years ago

They also have a sign thats says "Sorry Were Open"

• NK
    19 years ago

my computer said the weirdest thing once..
    Keyboard error or No Keyboard present.. press F1 to continue!

• cac123
    19 years ago

I recently looked at a grave of John Cochran that said-
    OJ did it.

• cindy
    18 years ago

lol funny

i saw this one in austin texas at a hard wear store if you see it on our shelves we got it