threesome(if thats how you spell it)

• Hurtingsoul
    19 years ago

who had a threesome?
    or do you wish you had a threesome?

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Nearly, got burned when the two girls realised they knew each other and got all 'icky' about it.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

A gentlemen does not discuss such matters.

: )

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

They just imply, apparently ; )

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

I do not understand .... why is it that this post discussing sexual relations is allowed (in which I do not object to at all) but a post on how to correctly spell someones name must be locked.
    This is puzzling to me. Would someone please explain...

Oh and as to the subject ... my ex-boyfriend once asked me while we were in the middle of sex ... I told him no and to this day I still have not had a threesome!

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Indeed Bret, Indeed.

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

Hey guys, Kevin answered my question in another post titled Kevin Murry (although his name was misspelled) and my response is simple:

Great answer Kevin, and I must say that I do not envy your role as a moderator one bit.
    In all honesty I was confused myself, but after reading the post you left I now understand.
    Thank-You Kevin for taking the time to explain it to us even if I am the only one that it helps.

• Hurtingsoul
    19 years ago

never had threesome

• silentscream
    19 years ago

with three girls not w/ 2 gurls 1 boy
    now im not into 3
    just me and the guy is good
    but gurls are fun to
    just...i dont know
    jimmy dont like me doing it so i stopped

• Hurtingsoul
    19 years ago

uhhhhhhhh thats like a wow!!!!!!!!!!

• Kevin
    19 years ago

I once had sex with a Succubus and it was great until i tried to look at her eyes...then it got....weird.

• Hurtingsoul
    19 years ago

whats a succubus? is that like a hooker

• Swallowed by Death
    19 years ago

I think a threesome would be an interesting idea personally...with another girl

• cant sleep
    19 years ago

i had one with this other chick and my boyfriend. she was hot!! so was he!! but they liked each other so much, he dumped me for her. grr! but we still have them they are soo fun!!