A serious question????

• Pianist
    19 years ago

lmao... I think you answered your own question though. Read your first comment again, and see what you think.

• Liz Suffecool
    19 years ago

I would tell him in the begining because you have a better chance of working out your friendship.. if you dont tell him you arent really that great of a friend not trying to be rude.. but he deserves to know the longer your in a relationship the more you heart gets broken so help him out and get him out of the relationship before he gets to hurt!! so if you lose your friendship Id just be happy if you helped him out

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Why would you possibly destroy your friendship if you're being a friend and telling him the truth?

The only reason I can think of for this is that you're the cheating party.

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

You TELL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• pinkalias
    19 years ago

thats disgusting

• happy days
    19 years ago

i would tell him

• hussain
    19 years ago

TELL HIM...................TELL HIM...NOTHING WRONG WITH TELLING THE TRUTH ! !

• Lil Luce
    19 years ago

erm...hmmm toughy!!! i think that you should tell him but make sure you stress the point of what a difficult decision you have made and that you have told him so as to try and save his realtionship and your friendship. tell him you told him because you believe he has the right to know the truth (providin you are 100% sure his girlfriend is cheating...if not he might think you are jelopus are meadling) hope this helps even though i dont think i have! xxx

• Barbara Jean
    19 years ago

I WOULDNT EVEN WORRY ABOUT IT. ITS OVER ANDN DONE WITH. THATS THE PAST. MOVE ON.. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

• Maddie
    19 years ago

why would telling him ruin your friendship? weird

definetly tell him now