Bob Shank..

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Bob is like the unnoficial father of the boards.

Always there when you need him, honest, but loving and compassionate, with so much wisdom too.

I love the man to death. Thank you for all your advice and support. You're so good to everyone here, more people should be like you, the world would be a better place.

That's what I think of Mr. Bob Shank, anyway.

• Brookeღ
    19 years ago

I like to laugh at myself too! Bob brings a whole new light to this site with his wise comments! Once u have experienced life u can look at things and see them in a different light and that's what a lot of the younger people have yet to see. I am another one of those old people. We still have a lot of life yet to experience! We're not that old!!

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

It's about time he gets his own topic if it makes you legendary.

• Michael D Nalley
    19 years ago

i enjoy your humor and wisdom also and could not resist this oppertunity the give you the recognition you deserve. To those not familar with Bob Shank, it is all about love with this man

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Tut tut Friends - such a basic and commonly used english word like MUCH to spelled MYCH - and you say I should be hanged for my spelling - you should clearly be beheaded for yours friends LoL :o)

Love Bob and his wild antics - so good for a laugh

• Bogie
    19 years ago

Tribute for the,
    legendary jesse mini me james senior “Bob”

I must say I didn’t know Bob much until
    he rap gag bagged me to the curb in the
    thread “How skilled r u” *it’s not over*
    In his raps you can see he wont take no
    cap rap yet really cares. His comments
    on posts always give wisdom and when
    needed a calming effect. Most of all
    his comments on posted poems are
    the best, helping words that don’t
    hurt and honest praise.* bob please read my poems*lol
    Bob you do have heart for everyone,
    your good nature can turn negative
    thoughts positive thoughts always.
    Bob you the man,

Bogie Mr. Unidentified

P.S. “My bad”
    What Obscurely Fading said
    “He writes great poetry, that's for sure”

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

Bob I LOVE YOU!!

Now....will you marry me? PLEASE! Don't fix your mouth to tell me no...(or your fingers) Ha... JUST SAY YES!!!

No, really Bob you are an amazing person, I love reading your poetry, your comments, and your posts. Everything...You are just the best guy on here...And you deserved this topic and all the sweet things everyone said...

• Tommy Stevenson
    19 years ago

I also like to read the posts and what Bob has to say..though I have to say that calling ppl elves is a little deragatory..but hey, if they like it..fair enough. Regards, TS

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Friends :o) LMAO

Hey I've already been persecuted for my crime - now try taking responsibility for yours - at least mine was reasonable - to be unable to successfully spell MUCH is pretty damn sad - and yeah is a form of legendary idiocy...as you stated yourself

And darling you didn't get away with it - I caught you and you edited your post - good but still tut tut...

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Bob's a big kid, a big wise child.

I can think of no better compliment.

• Ann Stareyes
    19 years ago

Bob's truly a sweet heart and a man of great words. Had to add my two cents worth Bob, I love ya bunches. *Ann*

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I love Bob so much... I'm posting how much I love him again :)

He is absolutely the embodiment of a spectacular and wise poet and person.

Love, love, love, love him. Cant say it enough. We need more Bob's.

• Barbara Jean
    19 years ago

id do spongebob too..

• FTS Miles
    19 years ago

I'd have to agree with Kaitlin... probably in all regards; but most of all that we need more Bob's! :)

• Mlkdipdcookie ©
    19 years ago

yeah, bob is great XD! i heart bob!