maybe if i tried

• cant sleep
    19 years ago

do you know what mistakes most people do to end a relationship??? i dont know. i dont know what i did wrong. it just ended. without anything. im sick of not knowing what people want in a relationship. im sick of failed attempts to love. please. i need help on keeping someone. anything would help. no lie. thank you soo much. -nancy

• Tainted Butterfly
    19 years ago

I believe that things work out if they are meant to. Why things end..a number of reasons. Jealousy, loss of interest, growing apart, even hurting each other to much by trying to stay together for the sake of it. I don't know your situation, but don't hold yourself back by "trying to hold on to somebody" if they have left. It only destroys your happiness and keeps you from living. The best way to "hold on to somebody" in a future healthy relationship is to be yourself and most of all be true to yourself. It is only then that you will find what you seek and keep it.

• Mandy-Rae
    19 years ago

You shouldn't be trying to please anyone. When the right person comes along, you won't have to try to give them the kind of relationship they want, you will have the type of reationship they want. You shouldn't try to please people all teh time, just be yourself and the right person will come to you. Stay strong.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Somethings aren't meant to be babygirl I know it hurts now but in a few years you'll look back and realise how it was for the best...

Perhaps its leaving room for the person that was actually made to love you...

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

You're only 14, you have plenty of time and plenty of guys...TRUST ME. There will be many many more....Relax! One man's trash is another man's treasure...not to say that you are trash, but I do hope that you know what I mean. What one didn't like about you another one will LOVE....Don't change, you don't need to. Just be yourself and the rest will come.....................................eventually. lol :)