What do you think

• Angie
    19 years ago

I could never forget my first love, I was 13 when we met. We dated on and off during our high school years. Our first kiss, losing our virginity together, hanging out with our friends, we went through many ups and downs during our relationship, sometimes not understanding the feelings we had, we knew we loved each other but was it meant to be? could we make last? well it didn't last past high school but..... the memories stayed with me all through out my life. After I moved to Florida and married and had kids and divorced and married again and divorced, my first love was always on my mind. I never forgot about him and now after re-connecting on the internet here we are all these years later and I am with him again. He was always in my heart and soul and he always will be!!!

Teen Love IS real........... enjoy it and have fun with it too.

• creasy
    19 years ago

aww angela that is really cute, that you and your first are meant to be! i wish you two the best. my first boyfriend, i cant say love, even though i will always love him, but i cant say it cuz i know he didnt mean it. but my first boyfriend, gave me my first kiss. and i didnt lose my V, but something else did happen! i dont regret anything because we learn form our mistakes. i dream about him though. we went out when i was 14, he kept on hitting on me although he had a girl. then he broke up with her cuz of me, when i told him not to. but somehow ended up getting caught in his web! anyways, the point is, is that i still think about him and dream about him for some reason, i see him, but nothing much is said. but i will always have feelings for him!

• Angie
    19 years ago

creasy: First let me say thanks. Second, I don't think we ever really get over our first love or our first crush or whatever you'd like to call it. Whether you get back together or not, whether you ever see them again or not. We all move on with our lives, but it is a life experience that stays with us forever.