Hey whats the deal with rhyming? Any non-rhymers out there?

• *susi*
    20 years ago

i suck at writing poems especially trying to make them rhyme!

• Free_Spirit
    20 years ago

hey mine neva rhyme i jus say wat im feelin lol l8az

• My Obsεssion
    20 years ago

Most of mine dont rhyme too. I just write what i feel and dont care about having to choose the perfect words to rhyme.

• МÅťťђĕш Яĕĩŋĕßĕřg
    20 years ago

well most of mine have some form of structure be it rhyme or steady rhythm, but i can write a non-rhyming full of feeling work just for you to read since you hate rhyming poetry.

• _____Shes star Struck_____
    20 years ago

Man, Ahh I hate writing rhyming poems too..even though I do It bugs me because while Im writing it Im wracking my brain tryin to figure out what to say nexy so ......I mean just when yout writing or whatever...dont try to make it rhyme and just make some sort of flow.....and in the end it might rhyme it might not but who cares

• МÅťťђĕш Яĕĩŋĕßĕřg
    20 years ago

Well, I think a poem should have something that sets it aside from just prose aranged in a way that it appears to be a poem. Walt Whitman doesn't rhyme, yet he writes distinct poems. So if your not gonna rhyme or set a beat, it would be a good idea to include repetition or other means of verse. One can liken poetry to painting. A rhyming, rigid poem is like a realist painting, a freeverse is more abstract. Anyone can show their feelings through abstract just as anyone can show feelings by writing them down.

• mrsmoore
    20 years ago

Rhyming is no big deal. I rhyme sometimes but i think the ones that dont end up meaning a lot more to me than ones that do.

• gasping for air
    20 years ago

i don't rhyme

• Emily
    19 years ago

mine rarely rhyme. some people like it that way, and some people don't. i kinnda like them that way.

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

most of my sentences rhyme, but that's mostly because I enjoy the challenge of finding words to go with other words that I have, that are still the same topic. Although, ther's some lines in my poems that don't really need any rhyming, they stand out by themselves, so i guess, it's just whatever goes best with the poem you're writing.