who do I choose??!!!??

• marilyn marti
    20 years ago

marilyn's cousin:I french kissed a guy that my best friend has been liking for a while -i was supposed to help her hook up with him but he doesnt like her-i dont even know this guy so i dont know why i did that with him-i guess i never did that before and i wanted to that day-i really dont know why!-anyway he hasnt been talking to me anymore he just stares-ive been getting closer to this other guy who is so great-hes kind and funny and lately ive been getting many hugs from him im really starting to like him-my cousin tells me to not chase that other guy i french kissed because hes just a playa and will think im desperate, she tells me that he wants me to come to him and chase after him-she says that's what those kind of guys want-she also tells me that if i keep following him and stuff that hes going to think im easy-am i??-should i try and get to know the other guy who is very funny and sweet or should i try and hook up with the other guy although i dont think he wants anything else from me?-im confused!!-and i dont want to end up alone again!-help me please!!-im a rookie at these things-Leah