Who do you take after?

• Amanda
    19 years ago

My dad is an Artist and a Musician. I get my creative skills from him and my looks from my mum. Thanks all, I just thought i'd start a conversation :)

• Amanda
    19 years ago

Blonde hair, blue eyes and thin but not too thin. Why? I am the same except from the hair colour. Mine is Light brown.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I take after my father, but I am pretty much a black sheep of my family... well.... we are all black sheep, so I suppose we belong together for that reason.

• Angie
    19 years ago

I take after my mom 100%. I have her creative talent, (writing and drawing) and her looks and her damn health problems are rubbing off too...... lol

• Kevin
    19 years ago

I get my addictive personality from my Mother, my frown from my father...and also my mothers crazy hair.

Thats it.

• Lipton
    19 years ago

I think I'm pretty much the black sheep of the family. I don't realy take after anyone in my family.

~Ciao Lipton

• Anne Conner
    19 years ago

I look alot like both my parents.
    I act alot like my dad and have similar skills in school.
    I don't take after either of my parents in size though. I think I may take after my great grandma. She is so tiny that you just want to take her down to Mcdonalds and buy her the greasiest hamburger you can find. LOL
    ~anne~

• chloe
    19 years ago

i got ma dads dodgey knees! and ma mums attitude! wohoo

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

got my "dad's" looks and some of my mother's personality.....

• Hurtingsoul
    18 years ago

i get almost all my looks from my dad and my rocker side and musician side and the crazy attitude and the extreme sports fun creative side

i get my body good lookin shape from my mom and my sttuborness and bad real bad temper side although my dad has that too from my mom my lookin at things different side too oh and ver popular side

oh and latina side from

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Look like my father, and have his patience but my personality has been tapped directly from my Grandad. When we're together all you'll hear is laughter. Laughter akin to two very immature boys running down the street with their willies hanging out.

• Tammy
    18 years ago

I look & act a LOT like my mom. My ability to laugh at life & enjoy it HAS to come from my mom. My love for reading...my mom again :) My love for others and my soft heart...you guessed it...my mom...

Oh no!! I have become my mother LOL
    Actually, that's a good thing...My mom is AWESOME!!!

The only thing I got from my father was my blonde hair & blue eyes.

I don't know where the love for writing came in... no one in my family has ever written anything/ Although, two of my boys are actually pretty good at writing poetry & stories.

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

I look like my dad, have his legs and knees and looks, and my mum's hands etc. I have my dads curly hair, and my mums thick hair. I get my artistic talents form my nan, and some of my .. 'habits' from my Grandad. So lots of people! lol.

• Renee
    18 years ago

I think I'm adopted because nobody in my family is creative or skilled.
    but I look a lot like my mom.

hey! maybe my dad isn't my REAL dad! that would be cool if I had a father who was famous and all that and I didn't even know.

• Avrii Monrielle
    18 years ago

Beleive it or not,I take after my aunt. I look exactly like she did when she was little except that my hair's straighter.I even like art and am superstitious like her ^.^ her sister is superstitious too.

I have the face build of my dad (IM FAT)
    and i got the ...asian ness of my mom o.o but my moms mean...

• Loneliness Is A State Of Mind
    18 years ago

I take after my mom when it comes to personality and my views on life, because she's a really smart and hardworking person. I also get my gentleness, sensitivity, and stubbornness from my mom. I got my dad's figure though, since I'm pretty good at basketball and football, and also my eyes and stuff from my mom. I am not a mommas boy. Dx

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

i take after both of my parents. i have my father temper but my mothers self control, i have my fathers outspokenness but my mothers polite shyness. i have my fathers "i dont give a damn" attitude but my mothers kindness. i have my mothers logic and understanding while i have my fathers irrationality. o.O im kinda equally balanced
    ~*Freak*~

• SARAH
    18 years ago

Well, in personality, I don't really take after anyone particular in my family. I kind of have my own thoughts, which usually are far different from the beliefs of my family. But thats alright. I don't really look a whole lot like my family members either. My mom tells me that I have my aunts nose and hands. And my dad thinks that I have my mom's laugh.. hehe. I dont know.. lol.

• Hayley Marie
    18 years ago

Neither

• charity
    18 years ago

well i get my looks from both side and well my moms really smart and my dads a dairy farmer but I dont think I take after anyone im not really exceptionally good at a certain something im not really not smart my grades are average im not real pretty and im not really athletic and yeah...
    ~Charity~

• Brookeღ
    18 years ago

I look more like my dad, and I have his personality as well.