THE OPEN ENDED FUNNY STORY!! (Come joun us & improve your writin

• Timothy Bledsoe
    19 years ago

The local stray dog would come up and sniff Waldo's butt behind the trash cans.

• Timothy Bledsoe
    19 years ago

The local stray dog would come up and sniff Waldo's butt behind the trash cans.

• Lyudmila
    19 years ago

"...appreciate u so much!! u found my dog. her name is Butt-Sniffer"

• Lyudmila
    19 years ago

waldo was stnaing behind those trash cans not knowing what to say from happiness.

• Lyudmila
    19 years ago

suddenly Bob slapped Waldo in the face as hard as he could

• pink plastic barbie
    19 years ago

"my dog only sniffs my butt.... how dare you.... " said Bob

• Avrii Monrielle
    18 years ago

growled and walked away...
    little did he know that he dropped

• Rachele
    18 years ago

give bob call and apolygise he seemed upset" so waldo calls bob but a strange voice answers

• Renee
    18 years ago

"hey, this is bob's lover. If this is waldo, bob doesnt like you! or your butt! why does it have to be so nice? why must my dog sniff it?"

Waldo replies...

• Brittany
    18 years ago

So Waldo decides that if he can't get a guy to love him, and he definitely can't get a woman to, he would try to get Butt Sniffer to fall in love with him since she liked his butt so much.

• JustAFoolInLove
    18 years ago

a herd of wild donkeys, given as a gift. waldo prays and prays that butt sniffer will accept his gift and find the ring tied to the largest donkey's tail. he also prays that butt sniffer will accept his hand in messed up marriage

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

But alas the dog runs away at the site of a burger truck, he chases it happily down the street. Waldo vows to kill the truck in a jealous rage...

• tabithaa
    18 years ago

Waldo stands in front of the truck....and screams Bob's name...

• Avrii Monrielle
    18 years ago

pulls him out of the way,yet the dog's butt is bumped a lot and is now bruising b/c...

• Nicholle
    18 years ago

it got bumped. but then the god starts humping waldos leg

• Brittany
    18 years ago

but waldo tells him to do it somewhere better. they do this for about...

• Atomic
    18 years ago

14 and a half hours, until Waldo's leg fell off...

• None
    18 years ago

then,SUDDENLY,this leads to severe paraplegia....so,depressed from this,waldo breaks his arms and back,mind you he is NOT dead...but just can not walk or use his hands...

(tell me THAT is not funny....)

then waldo takes part in the midget film festival, there he...

• Avrii Monrielle
    18 years ago

sees a lady who has on a load of makeup and looks to be about 30... but her voice croaks out and she has liver spots and wrinkles???

• None
    18 years ago

then he eats her!

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

And then the circus registers him as a cannibal midget and a freak. The circus makes a lot of money off of Waldo's fucked-up-ness.

• Brittany
    18 years ago

God sends down a lightning bolt and waldo shrieks! "AAAHHHHHH!!!" and passes out. When he wakes up, he is in some strange land and has six legs, two heads, and servants waiting on him hand and foot. When he looks up, he...

• Brittany
    18 years ago

sees...

• PassingAngel
    18 years ago

A flying purple monkey angry to see Waldo because he has invaded his land. The monkey starts to throw polka-dot bananas at Waldo. Waldo tries to fight back but the purple monkey shoves bananas in his mouth and clothes. Later on Waldo finds out that the purple monkey's name is Mi Hoo Flung Shyatt and he is a gay monkey. It's then that the servants....

• MissTery
    18 years ago

... of the evil gay purple monkey bring their famous Poo-Poo platter and Waldo and the gay purple monkey party long into the night when suddenly...

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

...The purple monkey flies across the table and starts making out with Waldo. Waldo clings to the monkey as they fall to the floor, rolling around kissing, then they roll too far and...

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

...unfortunately roll into the fireplace. Waldo and his mate the monkey frantically try to make an escape out of the scorching bed of flames but Waldo makes the decision that it's every primate for himself and pushes his monkey lover out of the way so that he could get out faster. When Waldo broke out of the fireplace the monkey's screams are heard in a harsh voice screeching...

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

..."DAMN YOU WALDO! I LOVE YOU!"...Waldo runs far away crying over the loss of someone who cared about him, but knows he could easily find another gay purple monkey, only sexier. Waldo heads to the forest and runs into...

• Synyster
    18 years ago

Waldo wakes up in a strange room and wanders around, trying to figure out where he is. When suddenly, he runs into a gorgeous femme-elf named Arawyyn.

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

"Hello, sexy" She says.
    "Hey..." Waldo replies.
    "Want to eat dinner with me?" She asks.
    "Sure." Waldo answers.
    The two go down a flight of stairs and end up at a hugeeee fancy dinning area where there is shit loads of food and servants in every corner of the room. Waldo sits down beside the femme-elf Arawyyn and they start to eat. After the main course desert comes and it is chocolate pie with whip cream. Arawyyn giggles and puts whip cream on Waldo's face, Waldo gets angry and throws his pie at her and storms out crying. When he gets outside he...

• Synyster
    18 years ago

Punches a wall to let off some steam. After a while, Arawyyn comes out to see if Waldo is okay because it is starting to rain violently, and she knows that "they" come out during storms like this...

• Synyster
    18 years ago

HUMP THEIR LEGS VICIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!

• Brittany
    18 years ago

But Waldo has discovered that he is part dwarf, and he has nothing to worry about with the koala bears. So he goes up to one of them and asks them why they are here. They tell him...

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

"We like the trees. They're hump-a-licious."
    Waldo nods and starts to walk away and the koala bear says:
    "You have nice legs." Waldo turns around and says thank you. Then turns back and starts to walk...when suddenly...

• PassingAngel
    18 years ago

....To shit on the killer koala bear. He strains a little and lets out a huge log of feces. The poo lands in the koala's mouth and the killer koala slowly backs away seemingly disgusted. BUT the koala is not disgusted and devours the shit vigorously. Then suddenly Arawyyn....

• None
    18 years ago

THEY ALL DIE........

THE END

(I love my job)

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

You ruined it....bitch. Lol.