Emotions

• Seductive
    19 years ago

Is expressing emotions a sign of weakness. And do you let your emotions affect the world around you.

• Dorotea©
    19 years ago

No, expressing emotions is not a sign of weakness. In poetry, the emotions can either destroy the poem or make it better, but it depends. I don't let my emotions affect the world around me too much.

Nice question.

Satuxxa

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Emoting is never a sign of weakness, showing your sensitivity is a good thing because the bottom line is that we ALL have emotions.

Anyone can pretend that they dont, but humans are largely ruled by emotion.

Poetry with emotion is good too, it doesnt MAKE a poem good, but it can add a whole nother dimension to the writing.

• Mel
    19 years ago

I guess it depends on context. However, the ability to show a whole range of emotions has to be healthy.

• Nicholle
    19 years ago

no. and yes.

• Seductive
    19 years ago

nada u made a good, point , thats the kind of emotion i want my reader to feel.

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

I believe quite the opposite. I believe the inability to express your emotions is a sign of weakness. I don't think we let our emotions affect the world around but the world around us affect our emotions. Everything is a matter of choice, don't forget that..

• Seductive
    18 years ago

i agree with u death