mother's day

• Ashley
    19 years ago

hey ppl i need a good poem for mother's day. if any of you could help me plz email me at baby_boo_bear14@hotmail.com
    thx ttyl bibi
    ashley

• R F
    19 years ago

Am gathering my mind to write something special on the Mother's day !

• Sharon
    19 years ago

plez help!!!!!!! I want to get a poem 4 mothers day, but I also want a sry poem. My mum n I hav been fightin alot, n I want 2 get her a special poem so if u could help! post it on this forum plez!!!! thank u!

• Ashley
    19 years ago

I also would like to write a poem for my mother for mother's day but i have been having second thoughts because we've been fighting so it might have to be a sorry one as well. but i don't know what to write. I'm having problems trying to start a poem. Can someone plz help me.

• Michael D Nalley
    19 years ago

I would like for you to read my latest post PRAYER FOR MOTHERS

• Ashley
    19 years ago

That was a nice poem. I wish i could write like that. If you were to read my poems you'd see that i cant really write that great. lol
    ashley

• Sharon
    19 years ago

I couldnt find ur poem Michael D Nalley!!!!!!!!! plez if u could, email me! doribrains@hotmail.com/ sharonfleer@yahoo.com! thanx!!!!!!

• Sharon
    19 years ago

wOW, THANX 4 THE SUGESTION! i LOVE IT!!!!!!! (sry 4 the cap.s!) Thanx 4 the poem I like it!!!!!!!!!! (but I can't use it 1)mos day is past 2) I have 2 get copyright nfo and I persionally don't feel like doing that right now!!!!)