UnTiTlEd!!! *****

• Hayley Marie
    19 years ago

Right, well i aint saying who.. but this girl on this site who i know, said she loves one of my poems, so she had it on her account, and now she is in the top 5 rated or summin!! is that right? i mean its my poem! she got 4.6 or 4.7 on it, i got 4.9!!!
    Is this right? it bloody sucks!!!
    Hayley xx

• katie!
    19 years ago

Yes I think you should report it, otherwise you are losing all the credit gor your work... xxx

• Hayley Marie
    19 years ago

she sed it isnt hers! is that plagerizing? if she has said whether its hers or not?? but shes a friend? do you report a friend? plz help xx

• ßeAuTiFuLlY~bRoKeи
    19 years ago

what kind of friend would do that?? have you talked to her about it?

• katie!
    19 years ago

Well maybe you should tell her to put your name on and a request for the comments to be put on your one, Or get her to delete it, It is your poem after all

• Hayley Marie
    19 years ago

beautifuly broken - your totally right, what sort of 'friend' would do that. I have just spoken to her, and she has gone off in a stress.

katie - i doubt she'll do that.

bob shank - i totally agree with you.

• pinkalias
    19 years ago

no, it's plagiarism.

but did you give her permission to put it on her account?
    If not, report to Janis.

• Hayley Marie
    19 years ago

how can i get hold of Janis?
    and no i didnt give her permission

• pinkalias
    19 years ago

Well, I'm not sure of that.
    (blushes, since should know by now)

I believe there is an email link somewhere. I'm sure someone knows it

and have you left her comments/emails to delete it?

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

at the bottom of the poem (the one SHE posted) click the "Report copyright violation" link... that is the quickest way to get it taken care of. Also if she took your poem, we need to check into if she took others as well.

• Hayley Marie
    19 years ago

I've clicked on 'complain' on a comment, coz it was really rude. But nothing was done.

• Hayley Marie
    19 years ago

lmao! u guys r funny!! lol! i would too if she didnt live over the other side of the world lmao!!! HAHAH!! xxx

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

tell her to take it off, if she doesn't report her. it would piss me off if someone takes my work even though they say it isn't theres.

• Hayley Marie
    18 years ago

neither do i! but hey! I write for me!

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

Post a link to this plagiariser so they can be dealt with accordingly :o)

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

Chris Walker and JustPlainMe....you guys are hilarious!!! Anyway, I agree with them. Just take the poem off of the site all together. Problem solved. Yea!

• Hayley Marie
    18 years ago

ok, i'll take it off now. Hayley-Ree xx

• -*AlLiSoN*-
    18 years ago

You can report it as a copied poem on the site, n have her account suspended

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

great now i dont even get to read the stupid poem after wasting my time reading this thread!!!!!