What does poerty mean to you!

• Ashley Eyerman
    19 years ago

how do u feel about poerty and why

• ASPHYXIATED
    19 years ago

i tink its a way 2 express yur feelings well it is 4 me....wat bout you?

• ßeAuTiFuLlY~bRoKeи
    19 years ago

To me poetry is a way of venting, depending on the type of poem...but I write sad ones and for me poetry is an escape, a way I can express myself. And reading other peoples work is inspiring, also an escape, when I read poems I try and feel what they were trying to bring across, and it inspires me.
    xxxChristinaxxx

• Elissa
    19 years ago

I agree poetry is a way of venting.. its an escape from the real world. It helps me a lot when im upset of mad.

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

I have never vented in my poetry. I write because it's just what I love to do. I love it...some times you can't just say what someone or something means to you, but you can write about it.

• Christina Gomes
    19 years ago

I agree--sort of I mean I love to write which is why I write so sometimes my poems are totally made up..but I also rely on poetry like others said. I kind of use it to get out wats on my mind. Becuz to tell you the truth other ppl do other stuff like cut themselves and watnot...well I write not harm myself. So yea I love writing poetry SOO much but i also depend on it.

But overall I think the most important reason(to me at least) is becuz its wat you luv to do. Becuz tru poetry comes from the heart.

Others may disagree.

~Christina~

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

"Poerty" doesnt mean anything to me.

In fact, I dont even know what "poerty" is.

• Pianist
    19 years ago

HAHAHA

"peotry" means nothing to me

same with "poerty".."peorty".."poeryt" and many other useless things

• Michael Mantione
    19 years ago

i think poetry is just another way of expressing
    yourself when you cant in real life

• Sing me another sad song
    18 years ago

its emotion, writing comes from the heart, and soul

• Lydie
    18 years ago

Well obviously it doesn't mean all that much to you because you spelt it wrong :D

-Lyd