Seriously Weird...

• MissTery
    18 years ago

Wow. Ok, so just now, I was eating a banana and watching some of the old school Looney Toons, you know, Bugs and them, and they pulled the old 'slip on the banana peel' thing. I was just watching it and then I realized that they peeled the banana backwards. You know, when you peel a banana, you peel it from the little brown stem thing down, right? But on the cartoons, the little brown stem thing is intact and on the top. I never, ever thought of this before now.

Then, I went and got another banana and tried to peel it from the bottom. A little harder to do, but I eventually got it. I carefully peeled it into three equal peeled flaps, and walked back into my nicely tiled kitchen. After finishing that banana, I carefully positioned it on the floor exactly as it was in the cartoon. I backed up a few steps, then walked towards it quickly. All of a sudden...

WWWHHHHHOOOOOSSSSSHHHH! My feet flew in the air, over my head, and i landed on my knees. It took me a moment to realize what had happened, and then, realizing that I had just successfully done a cartoon flip off of a banana, cheered and came here to brag.

YES!!!!!! *pumps arm wildly* IN YOUR FACES!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I am soooooooo weird... o_O

• JoJo
    18 years ago

wow , can u explain exactly how to do that cos i rly wana try it!!!! lol
    i love bein weird

• ScarletHaze
    18 years ago

lmoa dude i gotta try that

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha I have tears I have f*ing tears...how funny!

• Carlee Ann
    18 years ago

LMAO! Oh goodness, that's priceless.

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

I just tried it!!!! i peeled a banana upside down and stuck it on the floor and walked on it. Amazing!!!! :P

• InMyWorld
    18 years ago

lol that sounds awesome...definitely gotta try it sometime

• GoodMorning
    18 years ago

i so wanna do that lol....

• Dominique
    18 years ago

LMFAO holy shit that was funny lol

• ~*Monkey See~*~Monkey Do*~
    18 years ago

LMAO XD XD XD And I thought I did weird things o.O
    But seriously, that is so freakin' funny. Now try the dynamite stunts. Just joking.

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

ahh i just ran around the room screamin g,there was a spider on the wall and it was big!!!

anyways i really gota try that i sliped on a banna walking backwards before but it wasn my banana and i didn do it on purpose :D

• ŦōüċhÌήğ ỀνĬĽ
    18 years ago

haha that hilarious..lol!!

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

It's great!!! You SO need to try it. It's amazing!!!!!!!

• EoB
    18 years ago

I think this site should be renamed: Retarded, weird crap (with a tiny, tiny poetry section for the strange ones..)