Happy Mother's Day

• pinkalias
    18 years ago

Happy mommy's day!

my mother: she puts up with alot. She also covers for me alot, lol. I'm the biggest b*tch to her and she will just turn around and say "I love you"

of course there are the times of the month when we start throwing things at eachother...lol

but I love her dearly and probably don't tell her enough.

(she also packs my lunch:))

• Angie
    18 years ago

Happy Mothers Day!!!!

My mom has always been there for me, she understands me more than anyone. She is a wonderful woman with a big beautiful heart. I could not have asked God for a better mom than her. And I wouldn't be the woman or the mom that I am today if it had not been for her. Thank you Mom, I love you!!!!!

My kids (Joe & Jen) are my world and have brought me much happiness, laughter and even pain, but I am so very blessed to have them in my life. I love you both very much.

• pinkalias
    18 years ago

...ok

on a more positive note,
    happy mother's day!

• Carlee Ann
    18 years ago

I've never heard of this "two" mother's day nonsense... hmmm...

My mom is just awesome. There are times when she pisses me off, but I love her to death. Thanks, Mom!!

Car

• R F
    18 years ago

Happy Mother's day to all,its the best day ever,agree with you Nada,everyday woudln't be enough for them.

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

My mother past away six years ago and she is still with me as she promised she would be. and I would like to thank all of you who visited my poem'Prayer for Mothers' It means a lot to me to know that so many responded. My mother is honored I know.