Problem with a girl that i love

• TJ Bake
    20 years ago

hello my name is T.J. and i'm in a weird situation. i went out with this girl for about 3 1/2 yrs, and within that time, i fell in love with her and her with me. We broke up b/c of some stuff that she was going through, and my lack of communication(not good with my feelings, can't express them) and now she has a boyfriend. well here's the weird part, she still want's me to hang around, but it just makes me feel so akward, I still really love her, and i'm afraid to lose her forever, i'm afraid she'll begin to love him, and forget all about me, i don't want to intrude in her new found relationship, but i also don't want to lose her. I'm just so confused about what to do. Her boyfriend has been a friend of her's since before we ever met, and i don't want to ask her back and her have to lose a very close friend or have to choose between me and him. Any advice would be very helpfull, i just don't know what to do, i'm so afraid to make the wrong decision.

• TJ Bake
    20 years ago

thankyou so very much for your thought's sincere, if there are any other suggestions they would be greatly appreciated

• TJ Bake
    20 years ago

any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated

• Madison
    20 years ago

Okay... Hm.. well if you truely love this girl.. i think you should take the risks, if you dont, you never know where you might end up, mabye take things slow, and when she invites you someone, go and be your self, and most of all be her friend, and then mabye start to hang out more as friends, and if anything does happen with her bf, it really has nothing to do with you. its her choice is she wants to hang out with you, you should be afraid of ruining their relationship, you should be thinking about mabye a relationship with her in the future.

I dont know if this all makes sense.. but mabye it helps, mabye not.

• heather
    20 years ago

hey babe i am so sorry it didnt work out for ya. what i would o is try to hang with her and if you still feel uncomfortable tell her how you feel and if she doesnt understand just tell her that ya miss her and wanna be a part of her life its just hard with her being with another guy. If ya need to talk feel free to e mail me at princess13060@yahoo.com
    anytime ya need a friend i am always here for ya.