Is it possible

• Seductive
    18 years ago

Do you think it is a such thing called Love Rape. If you do or you dont I have a poem called Love Rape, in you should check it out.

• Seductive
    18 years ago

thats ur opinion, so u know were u can take it.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

I think I found a new role model....Chris Walker

• Seductive
    18 years ago

ok u choose 2 think how u want 2 , so i have no more 2 say 2 u regarding this topic, so have a nice day, chris

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

I bet they are having a nice day, me too! Chris, you're my role model too.

• Lipton
    18 years ago

Your post equals 8, Seductive.

"Requests to read/comment poems
    This is the ONLY place in forum where you should post your requests to read, rate, comment and critique your poems."

Can you not read? This is the wrong place to ask for people to read your poetry.

~Ciao Lipton

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

Chris has been a role model of mine for a while now. Ha! Ha! Always knows exactly what to say, doesn't he?

• Seductive
    18 years ago

(Lipton) i understand what ur sayin about this is not the rite place 4 this but i was just asking do anybody believe it, and i just so happen to have a poem about it, so i asked 4 it 2 b read, i wasnt really looking 4 them to read it, it was just a point.

• Lipton
    18 years ago

You weren't asking for it to be read, but you asked for it to be read... That's what your last post says:

"...and i just so happen to have a poem about it, so i asked 4 it 2 b read..."

"...i wasnt really looking 4 them to read it..."

So you just decided to waste time by asking them to read a poem that you didn't really want to ask them to read anyway?

Your last post equals 14.

~Ciao Lipton

• Lipton
    18 years ago

If you wanted to ask people if you thought there was such thing as, "Love Rape," (I feel so wrong just for typing that), then that's all you needed to do. If someone got confused, you could explain it.

~Ciao Lipton

• Seductive
    18 years ago

c lipton 4 people like ismail, want 2 know what love rape is, thats why i said read it.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

But you were indeed asking people to read it....and such a post belongs in the other forum. (The one made specifically for that) Use your head silly...

• Haleigh
    18 years ago

love rape could be when some1 you love rapes you.. i guess

• Seductive
    18 years ago

i was just makin a statement, my question was has any1 heard of love rape, n 2 make a long story short , if u didnt no then u can read what i wrote about it, thats all i was sayin

• Seductive
    18 years ago

so i took out please vote n comment off of my post r u guys happy now, mg, i dont think it was that serious, but this is a public place , so there 4 that gives who ever 2 say whateva, so not much i can do but listen n respond, so good day every1.

• Seductive
    18 years ago

Samzie, it could mean anything 2 u but this is just my meaning of it , in my own point of view, oh but it would b the wrong FORUM i guess as sum ppl here will think if i tell u 2 read it, (my poem called love rape) because obviously u dont know what it means, so it can mean whateva ur eyes tell.