how do you u let your anger out?

• Mel
    18 years ago

Join a martial arts class - seriously

• Gem
    18 years ago

Punch a wall. It's better than punching another person and it gets my anger out. Of course, if it hurts your knuckles don't do it... unless you enjoy it or sumthing. Oh and if your in a place where you can't punch anything without gettin funni looks, take a piece of paper and write SCREAM is massive jagged letters.. just don't rip the paper, Unless you want to of course, that might get ya anger out. Hell, if you feel like throwing books around, do that. I think i've rambled on long enough, just do whatever feels right. Mine is punching walls, lol. Lotsa luv, Gem xx

• Carlee Ann
    18 years ago

I run... until i can't breathe. I cook, I obviously write poetry, and I blast my stereo... Sometimes I just like to sit and stare at the stars from my roof. There's many a way to release the pain... in a healthy way.

Good luck!

• Fighter (Ariane L.)
    18 years ago

i do sports. basketball, swimming, soccer, running, tennis,... anything
    i also do sit-ups...it really helps relieve the anger
    and, of course, i write poetry...

• Hayley Marie
    18 years ago

I have recently been punching walls and screens, and i broke my pc sreen :/. But i am now on tablets called 'Kalms' it helps me alot. But also my dad got me a punchbag when he found out the reason for my pc screen! And that helps!
    Hayley-Ree xxx

• ~*Monkey See~*~Monkey Do*~
    18 years ago

Ummm... I draw... or I go find a little kid colouring book and colour. I also play really fast songs on my violin XD It helps. Sign up for martial arts... or grab a pillow and start punching it, Better than getting your little brother/sister/etc. and punching it. Write poetry. There's tons of other stuff.

• t i f f a n y ♥
    18 years ago

Other than self destructive methods I yell, cry, write, listen to music, lay down and try to calm myself down, throw things.. that's about it.

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

I let my anger out by punching my pillow ;) It is actually pretty fun.

• Kevin
    18 years ago

I play drums...lots.

And do Ninja things.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

HAHAHAHAHA Maybe that's why ma bakes bread so much...hhmmmm

• Waterlover4890
    18 years ago

I go to the gym and work out until I am in pain. OR I swim until I can't swim anymore. Or I grab my stereo and get into the shower and turn it ALL the way up. That normally helps me.

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

I curse a lot , then I say the serenity prayer

• Sherry Lynn
    18 years ago

Ok back to the subject:

You could try a martial arts class... I prefer Tae Kwon Do ... it not only gives me a sense of accomplishment, but it is a great outlet to relieve any anger and stress. I also get to puch things or throw people as hard as I want and not have to worry about anything.

If I am away from the Dojo class I crank the steroe and practice some moves at home to perfection or work out. Push ups, sit ups, jumping jacks... ect... it is all good and very rewarding in the end.

Just a few ideas... find something that you are passionate about and when you are angry work on that passion until perfection.

--Sher

• Laura
    18 years ago

Sorry, wish i could help with this one...all my techniques involve razor blades...what can i say... it makes ME feel better.....

• Loved
    18 years ago

SEX