ღ-ćRiM§0n-R£gr£t-ღ... hmmm

• Hayley Marie
    18 years ago

she has gone!!! and so has hailie... hmm!!!
    Your views!!!? were they real.. or a scam?!

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Scam.

• Hayley Marie
    18 years ago

fair enough lol

• ºCrimsonTearsº
    18 years ago

She plagarized, therefore she and her ''sister'' are both liars. And I hate liars .....................

• themeuneverseen
    18 years ago

I think they are real! Actually I know they are real! I keep in touch with them both and I'm sick of everyone talkin bad about them on here! Ok maybe they did plagerize(sorry about my spelling) a poem or two or something like that but everyone makes mistakes and mistakes should be forgiven. I forgave them and they are two wonderful girls if you just would get to know them!

• themeuneverseen
    18 years ago

Hunnie your so right!

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

You shouldn't just let them back on this site and forgive them just like that. I bet they'd plagiarize more poems.

• Hayley Marie
    18 years ago

i really enjoyed their poems!!! i didnt know them personally.... but i liked their writing!

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

I think they're both idiots. You wouldn't know if you enjoyed THEIR poems or someone elses.

• Hayley Marie
    18 years ago

Natalie: it totally agree with you.. i'llr ephrase what i said:
    "I enjoyed reading what they submitted on this site" xxx

• EoB
    18 years ago

Then you probably enjoyed my poems...

=D
    thanx, means alot to me

• EoB
    18 years ago

I don't really care..For all I care, they/she can have 50 different acounts...all I care about is having as few plagiarizers as possible on this forum..and the whole site...

• EoB
    18 years ago

I guess she stole my poem because she figured it would get attention with it, which she did to, with that award!!!

• EoB
    18 years ago

yeah...listen to Nada....

thanx for the comments, by the way..

Want me to read and comment on some of yours?

• EoB
    18 years ago

I totally agree...

when I found my poem, Fate of a Dreamer, here, on this site, I freaked out, and I believe I sent Hailie a mail calling her some names better left unsaid...

And when I found out she won the weekly award with it, I became so FUCKING sad...about 100 different persons had commented on it and credited her for it...

So, I'm sorry, guys and girls, I think she is a big *****, and a ******

• EoB
    18 years ago

yeah, me to.

Plagiarizing can't be defended...

As I've said before, plagiarizers are the rapists of the literary world...

They are not to be forgiven, unless they ask it, and really show regret...Which none of them does, because they are a bunch of filthy liars and thieves, with a heart of stone...Hate em

• themeuneverseen
    18 years ago

Ok i understand that plagerizing is a bad thing and i admit if she did she shouldnt of but im just sick of all the trash people talk about Hailie and Stephanie! Im sure there are more plagerizers that have been kicked off this site but the only people all of you talk about is Hailie and Stephanie! I understand that what they did was bad but they should be forgiven! Im sure you have all been forgiven for a mistake in your life and this was one they made! i just wish everyone would stop with all the stuff they say about them!

• themeuneverseen
    18 years ago

I have never been plagerized from anyone and i know that it is bad and probably feels like shit! Im not gonna ask all of you to like Hailie and Stephanie, I'm just asking that you will all stop talking bad about them! I told Hailie that all these people on here were talkin this about her and she wanted to cry! How would you feel if someone told you that a site that you love but cant be on anymore, all the people on it are doing nothing but calling you names and stuff!?!? Bet it wouldnt feel to good.....

• EoB
    18 years ago

Couldn't have said it better myself...

sure, they can both get back here, but they should not expect a warm welcome...¨

They stole, and didn't apologize...

No pity for them

• themeuneverseen
    18 years ago

I get where you are going with this but how could they apologize!?!?! They are not on this site anymore.......

• Hayley Marie
    18 years ago

just before they left... they couldve said sorry for doing it... and maybe a reason!!!
    Do you actually know them in person!?

• Brookeღ
    18 years ago

A person with low self esteem would be the type to plagiarize. ღl*themeuneverseen*l ღ
    If you want everyone to stop talking bad about them then why don't you give it a rest? You are the one that keeps bringing it up. You can see no one likes her. She isn't gone come on now! I will say no more!

• themeuneverseen
    18 years ago

ok i just gonna give up because all i see im doing is making things worse! I seem to be very good at that lately.....