what?

• :::HOPE:::
    18 years ago

what do u do when ur BEST friend doesnt like your boyfriend?

• squirttt
    18 years ago

what i think is.. from what i've experienced, they dont like your boyfriend because there's either history between them, some sort of tension.. for example.. she likes him! or else he's done something to her that she really doesnt like. i cant really think of any other reasons why your best friend doesnt like him.. or else she knows something you dont.

i really dont mean to freak you out.. just wanted to give you a few reasonable reasons. most may not even agree with me.

• Corrie
    18 years ago

Dump the boyfriend, I know its hard, but seriously, if ur bestfriend, doesnt like him then you gotta problem, ur best friend ALWAYS has to approve of ur man, sumtimes, they see things that we r blind to.... I know, it happened with me too... *KISSES*~Corrie

• Lipton
    18 years ago

What the crap people...

If your best friend doesn't like your boyfriend, don't worry about it. If this person is really your best friend, they shouldn't worry about it too much, because they should know how much you love him.

~Ciao Lipton

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

You care if your friend doesn't like your boyfriend? Does it really matter? No, it shouldn't. Unless your friend is a total dork she/he should stay by your side no matter what kind of boyfriend you have.

• Hayley Marie
    18 years ago

right!!!!! i have been in exactly the same position! my best friend was rele close to my now boyfriend but then they started being nasty to each other... so i just thought.. let em get on with it! then i was gettin sick of it... and they saw how much it annoyed me and made friends... they arent as close as they were but at least there friends!!!
    Just say to your best mate, that you love (if you do) your boyfriend, and even though you wont let a guy go between you two, you should still tell her its hurting you.
    Always here to talk!
    Hayley-Ree xxx

• Hayley Marie
    18 years ago

one sec... why doesnt she like him?!

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

My best friend and I have an understanding. If she has a boyfriend that I don't like she leaves him and deals with mine. It's not really an "understanding" just how it is. It's weird. I don't know WHY we're like that.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Anyhoo...your friend should be happy for you as long as you are happy and he doesn't abuse you or hurt you in anyway.

• Tammy
    18 years ago

I am on a dance team with a lot of teenage girls. I have seen time & again the girls not liking the others boyfriends because they are jealous or resent the time he takes away from them.
    Something to think about.