I would love to mail to a girl

• swedishboy
    20 years ago

Hi, my name is Richard and I am a 19 year old. I live in Sweden and would love to mail to a sweet little girl from US.
    Would like to talk about just anything. Poems, girls, fashion, sports, education whatever you like to talk about.

I got pictures and look quite good if that may interest you?

Mail to falted@passagen.se Write me, I'm bored...

• Ashley M
    20 years ago

hi my name is ashley i am 15 female from texas.. I may be young but i would still like to talk if you have yahoo im... my e-mail is the_heartbreaker808@yahoo.com... hope you will respond...

• Jenn
    20 years ago

Hey richard Remember me?? hehe EVERYONE HE'S A GREAT PERSON TO TALK TO AND IS SO VERY COOL!!!!! haha richard yur great!!! thanks for being such a great guy!!!! luv ya

• heather
    20 years ago

hey richard i would love to talk to you if you do e mail me at princess13060@yahoo.com if you have im its the same as my email
    luv Heather

• Chimara
    19 years ago

hi I am 16 female Illinois you can email if you would like to at Parkerangel2k6@yahoo.com
    bye hope to get to know you better.

• HisAngel
    19 years ago

hey richard. I'd love 2 talk 2 u. It seems all my "friends" have left me. email me at wickedlyjods@hotmail.com or lost_mystical_wolf6@yahoo.com.au
    SilentDeath

• Madison
    19 years ago

Hey buddy, yea i'm 14 or 15.. kinda forgot at the moment, um.. live in the US, yea

If you would like to chat some time, that would be GRAND. heres my e-mail sweetpmb90@earthlink.net
    Emial me if you ever wanna chat!

• Dawn Manna
    19 years ago

hey im 16 female and i would love to talk. just email me at pahoney88@excite.com

• Baby B
    19 years ago

Baby~B
    Email: Crazyblonde4life2007@yahoo.com
    AIM: Livinwithinlies7
    MSN: Sweetthang4787@hotmail.com

• ~**~SARAH~**~
    19 years ago

hi well i might have a boy friend but i love to talk to eany body so please email me at sarah716@bellsouth.net
    that is my e-mail and msn and eanybody else thatreads this wants to talk just e mail me!

• heather
    19 years ago

hey u have my e mail but u never e mail me anymore

• Rayne Phillip
    19 years ago

hi richard this is rayne. i would love for you to email me @ raynephillip@yahoo.com

• mrsmoore
    19 years ago

Hey, im 17 and from Montana. Go ahead and write me at jennilee_8@hotmail.com
    I'd love to talk to ya!
    I've got pics too if you'd like to see

• hisbabygirl14
    19 years ago

Hey, Richard. My name's Shannon. I would love to talk to a person from Sweden being a European Fanatic! By the way, I am 15 and I live in Colorado. My email is mediumgothicrose@hotmail.com Email me if you would like to.

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

Hey Richard,
    My name is Elizabeth. I am 15 and live in Oregon, USA. I like to talk about all kinds of stuff. If you ever wanna talk you can e-mail me at azucar08@hotmail.com. I am so interested in other cultures and don't know any one from sweden so it should be interesting!

• jennifer
    19 years ago

Hi I am Jennifer 21 female from baltimore maryland usa give me a yell at jennifer_stein2003@yahoo.com, I love talking about anything

• Jacki
    19 years ago

Are You a child molester, just wondering?