i need advice.

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

if he lives near you then say we should meet up ovr sumr and get his num...if he dusn wel then tell you like him and would like to met up someday and get his num.....

• Naima
    18 years ago

yeah. Tell him how you feel, you never know he could feel the same. So go for it!!!

• Carlee Ann
    18 years ago

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take! Go for it!

• Jenny Sys
    18 years ago

Just say to him that you should meet up at some point, and if he says something positive in response then tell him when you meet up. If he doesn't say something positive then say that's a shame because you like him.

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

Go for it, you have nothing to loose.

• Hayley Marie
    18 years ago

go for it hun!!! you will miss out else.
    Be straight with guys/girls. ALWAYS! you might miss your true love.
    Hayley-Ree xxx

• Megan Kaye
    18 years ago

Hey, I know I might be a little late, but my advice to you would be to tell him. When I was in high school, I liked my best friend for the longest time, and I never told him until recently. We're too seperate now to do anything about it, and I always regret not telling him. So if you didn't tell him, I think you should. Even if he says he doesn't feel the same way, if he's a good friend, he won't let that change anything between you guys. Your life is about to go in so many different directions all at once, it's good to have someone there with you, whether it be a boyfriend, or at the least you have your friend. I think it's completely worth it to tell him. Let me know what you decide please? And I'm defintely hoping for a happy ending for you, most people don't find them.

Meg