If life was a person, what do you say to it?

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

Poetic Noni

I would say Thankyou you have been so good to me. I am greatful for my blessings and my struggles as they have made who I am today.

• EoB
    18 years ago

I would say:

You do suck ass sometimes, but you are alltogether not as bad as people say you are.

• EoB
    18 years ago

no, no, no...

I'd say: You're fucking killing me..

• Sean
    18 years ago

"Your stuck with me, i'm stuck with you, just get over it already"

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

Give me back my virginity!

(Just joking...I'm sure I'd say something deep and meaningful)

• LostHopesCrimsonTears
    18 years ago

things that would only be edited out of this post :D

• abcede
    18 years ago

yea, what sean said! lol

• jennifer
    18 years ago

if life were a person i would say wow u screwed me over so many times but i guess u had to make me go throuhg all those mistakes to get me some where good where i am almost at in my life!!

• Mel
    18 years ago

I made a comment on this 3 days ago and it was deleted - I guess by the mods.

Ok. I'd say you wonderful, wonderful thing you with all your heavenly qualities and little squirmishes - you are just sooo beautiful. there. i guess, I should be allowed to say that.

• Keisha
    18 years ago

IF LIFE WERE A PERSON I WOULD ASK... WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO BE SO CRUEL TO ME?
    EVERYDAY I WAKE UP AND IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME THING.
    LIFE YOUR QUOTE IS TO "TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD WANT THEM TO TREAT YOU"
    BUT EVERYTIME I TRY TO BE CARING, LOVING, AND KIND... I END UP FEELING LIKE A FOOL BY GETTING TREATED SO UNFAIR AND RUDE!

• ღ.:Krissy:.ღ
    18 years ago

I'd say:

There's times you've made me scared, and there's times you've made me cry. Times I've been so amazingly happy and sometimes don't even know why. You've done great things for me and I can't imagine it any other way. I love the path you've given me.

(Not the best, I know)

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

So many pessimists - Sean you crack me up :o)

• Mel
    18 years ago

JPM:

You're losing me with the 'bong it' stuff. Decypher, please.

• LAST RONIN
    18 years ago

: what the hell dude....

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

I would say "Why put me through all this? I know you guide me down paths, but why always lead out the hardest road first? Also, why make me look like this? Besides all the bad stuff you've thrown at me, I want to thank you. You've given me a true friend, someone I can lean on and allowed me 2 learn from my mistakes. Thank you"

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    18 years ago

I'd say, you've given me some challenges, and youve put me through some shit. Sometimes I love you, sometmes I hate you. Sometimes you love me, sometimes you hate me. But hey, I'm still here right(?), so you can't be that bad!

• Ashleigh Skye
    18 years ago

if life was a person I would ask it "How could you be so crewl to some people and wonderful to others?"

• M
    18 years ago

I'd say:
    Bite me

• Synyster
    18 years ago

I wouldn't say anything. I'd pull out my switchblade and stab it repeatedly for all the crap it's put me through. Then I'd hide the body and walk away, satisfied.