a ? for both guys or girls

• midnight♥lullibys
    18 years ago

if i was drunk one night and was fucked by some1...it was kind of voluntary kind of not....b/c i didnt want him to....but i was afraid of not leting him....thats not rape. is it?

• LoÑ£ly♥P!rÄτΣ
    18 years ago

i dont think so...if you didn't tell him no, fight it off or anything..then it isn't...I think...I don't know the definitions of rape, but personally, thats what i think. although it might seem like rape to you because you didnt' want to...idk, kinda confusing..

• lisa marie
    18 years ago

yeah actually it is considering you were under the influence. and it doesnt matter if you say it or dont say it. if you're feeling you don't want to inside, it's still rape.

• Sassy
    18 years ago

Theres a Law stating that if you are intoxicated you are not at a legal state of mine to concent to sexual relations < - - - ive done my research. So technically its concidered rape whether you concented or not

• Fighter (Ariane L.)
    18 years ago

if the girls says that she does NOT want to have sex with him and he still does, then it's considered a rape. but if the girl doesn't say anything to let the guy know that she doesn't want to have sex with him, then unfortunately it's not considered a rape, because the girl didn't let him know that she didn't want to have sex.