Is Hell Endo-thermic or Exo-thermic?

• Renee
    18 years ago

It depends on what point of view you look at it.

There are a lot of religions that say if you don't beleive in their religion, you will go to hell. so, basically everyone will go to hell because they don't meet the standards of some other religion. If there are so many people going to hell, than the temperature will increase because of the mass or some shit like that.

I dunno, I googled that shit because I thought it was interesting. heres the link.

http://www.psc.edu/~deerfiel/Jokes/pchem.html

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Hell is an infiinte city, full of the dregs living off fo discarded food and rancid off cuts. It will always remain just on the perfect line of unbearable. Not overly hot, just at that perfect temperature where you're so uncomfortable you'd sell your left kidney for an ice cube.

Hell is open to the masses non exclusive and as God, NOT Lucifer, controls the thermostat it is neither endo or exo-thermic.

Heaven on the other hand... Heaven is the penthouse apatment of the highest building there. god has a big thing for schadenfreude and likes to look down on those who failed as he passes out another ice cold beer. Yes, God will be the bartender, paid with praise.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

It is both endothermic and exothermic, it devours the very heat that it creates, and creates the heat that it feeds from. It is fully self sustaining.

• Mel
    18 years ago

It is niether. It's just another word used as a binary opposite: good/bad black/white heaven/hell etc etc etc etc

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

This topic is as deep as hell It is interesting to note that in the old testament the word referring to hell always translates sheol, which means the land of all the dead I would assume that anyone would imagine that a place of punishment would have an uncomfortable temperature. Geheena or Hades usually means the abode of or the state of the damned, which leaves us of with many interesting metaphors. As far as to the question of thermodynamics hell is usually associated with descending. Underworld netherworld and Hades seem to all have something in common. The core of earthly culture a poem I posted 'WHERE IN HELL ARE WE is related to my views on hell.