who believes in ghosts

• Piper
    18 years ago

i wonder if anyone loves to scare their friends by telling them ghost stories? i know i do

Do you believe in ghosts

• mkhoviyeun
    18 years ago

i'm a walking-ghost. of course, i believe in myself!

• Piper
    18 years ago

Lmao funny lol

• Piper
    18 years ago

whats the limit??

• Piper
    18 years ago

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tell me more

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

i've never seen a ghost before but my cousin had seen one. her house is haunted.. her parents invited people from the temple to chase away the ghost at her house. pretty freaky.. also, my friends & her friends moved into a haunted house last year. at night, she went to the restroom, she saw a lady ghost standing in the door way, and yep, she decided not to go to pee anymore.. also, she and her friends saw a whole family ghosts sitting at the dinner table looking at them. they couldn't stand the haunted house, so they moved away within 1 month.

• sandra
    18 years ago

I beleive in them too. My Friends house was haunted before, not anymore because they got a preist or someone to get it out for them. And my dad has seen one before.

• Synyster
    18 years ago

of course. they're everywhere.

• BloodScars
    18 years ago

lol my whole family doesnt belive in them and i really didnt think anything of them till i met my friend amber.....now its hard not to her house is haunted......

• «±»TeAr StAiNeD AnGeL«±»
    18 years ago

everyone ..............tel me bout ur experiences i am very interested now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BloodScars
    18 years ago

Her Ghost stole my pillow and i saw him/it take it lol

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

im just back from my holidays and me and my friend stead in the same room...one night we were in bed and i went to get a drink when i came back up she was horrified "like she saw a ghost" then she told me she saw someone "a man" go into the bathroom i thought she was messing with me and i got into bed...then we heard a click of a switch and the shower turned on and off then the sink started driping....a few days later we went up into the attic which we in our room...and found a mans clothes....we talked ourselves to sleep for the rest of the holidays.

• Piper
    18 years ago

interesting stories guys thanx

• Timothy B
    18 years ago

of course I do. everynight when I watch tv, the chair next to me starts to rock. All windows are closed, and ther's no venilator.

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Yes I do. There's lots of orbs in my pictures. With slight faces. In each picture there's always two, one with a smiling face, and another with a face looking sad/angry. And I took a picture of my dog the other day, looked at in closely and theres two faces, one sad, one smiling. It's kinda scary but I think it's my nanny :)

• Nicole Maree
    18 years ago

I use to be so scared of ghosts and anything scary like that and then one day i looked up what the fear of ghosts was and its called phasmophobia......and this is what it had written about it...........An abnormal and persistent fear of ghosts. Sufferers of this fear experience undue anxiety even though they realize their fear is irrational. They may fear going into woods, empty houses or dark places and may react with alarm at strange or unexplained noises........
    Just a bit of useless information for everyone! lol

• GoodMorning
    18 years ago

lol i don't really know if i believe in ghosts or not...but i do fear going into woods/empty houses/dark places etc. ......and i react with alarm at strange or unexplained noises lol....so i guess i have phasmophobia lol....

• littlemissxsunshine
    16 years ago

I do i have saw one once before
    i fear dark stuff like that too ahah.

• xfAdInGxaWaYx
    16 years ago

Yes I do. My grandparents had a ghost that followed them around. The story goes that a girl had drowned in the creek that was in the bottom of my parents back yard. She started appearing in that house and when they moved she followed them. They moved a few more times and still she followed. Their last place they have now she was spotted a few times more then disappeared. We haven't seen her for a bout 12 years. BUT one of the rooms in that house is cold. And I mean cold even in the middle of summer that room is chilly and it's not nice to be in there. Haven't seen or heard anything in there it's just cold.

• emptysole
    16 years ago

I do there is something more out there :)

• Dian PH
    16 years ago

Yeah i believe in ghost... cos in our country alot of elements were living but we can't see them... only few are have the abiloty to seeing such creature like them...

like TIK_BA_LANG half human half horse...
    (thier foots was like of a horse... then the up body of a human... then their head was horse)

white lady
    black lady
    and red boy... i saw them already...

CHA_NAK
    (those children or fitus were abort of thier mother and not be bless by the church... they revenge)

• bequi
    16 years ago

I do believe in ghost
    i have the talent to see ghost.. its called 3rd eye
    i tell stories about ghost, but those are base on my experience...

~~~ and for someone who doesnt believe in it, u dont have business here!!!

• omgitsmina
    16 years ago

Of course.

• Yuna
    16 years ago

I believe in ghosts... I always have.

• X Kashies Misery X
    16 years ago

Honestly dont know...
    but unlike God, for some reason I would believe in ghosts more then god anyday

• Trying To Love Is The Hardest Thing
    16 years ago

I belive. I talk to them all the time =]

• Heba
    15 years ago

Sometimes i feel that they are round me

• SoUrNameIsTia
    15 years ago

I more then belive in ghosts! um......ya, i dont wanna say much cuz........well pm me if u wanna know what im talking about

• Yours Truly xO
    15 years ago

Yea girl haven't you seen that show a haunting. if you haven't don't watch it; sometimes i can't sleep it's scary. forreal.

• Lori
    15 years ago

I totally believe in ghosts man!

• Mary Daphne
    15 years ago

I do..when i was a little..but right now..i don't..but i love scaring my friends especially in the bathroom..when they are inside the cubicle..i would do irritating sound and will pull their feet until they shout..that's how i got black eye..teehee..they push the door..and it will slap to my face..lol

• MOHAN
    15 years ago

Of course i believe

• KarmaXXX
    15 years ago

Ghost are real.

My friends were shooting a film for their show the Dan and Jun show and on one of the episodes they are filming near a truck where there was no one inside because they were shooting through the trucks windows.
    When they went to edit the film they saw an old lady inside of the truck. as the film continued she turned her head and stared at them as if she could she them. it was so creepy i got to see it!!!! AHHHHHH! he didnt post it up though because it was too freaky!