whats your favorite thing about poetry?

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Expressing myself with no limits.

• Sean
    18 years ago

It's a picture, and i can finally see it.

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

Letting out so many feelings and always makes me feel much better, and just the simple fact of loving to write.

• LAST RONIN
    18 years ago

a way out

• Michayla
    18 years ago

That's true. After a hard day of meaningless stuff that's happened. I'll write it down and thats a way to set my mind free from all the stress. Its amazing. I love it.

• no one
    18 years ago

i love to just put my feeling on paper. i don't always put them on here. i think it's important to write what you feel because no matter how you feel it's better to get it out and when you write you don't have to worry about the paper jumping down your throught about how you feel.......

love always
    jelly

• ღ.:Krissy:.ღ
    18 years ago

I love a lot about poetry. One thing is that I really love to write. But I like being able to put my feelings down on paper. Being able to express myself clearly. And I like writing from the heart, and knowing that many other people go through the same things I do. I just love so much about poetry and I don't have just one favorite thing about it.

~Krissy

• natalie
    18 years ago

That i can say things and express things i couldnt say. it helps me to understand why and what i feel. That it gets my bad and good feelings out :D xx

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

I get to speak for my mind and my emotions.

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

The way a poetry make me feel. Whether it be something I wrote and the feeling of letting out my feelings on paper or something I've read that was written by someone else.

• Renee
    18 years ago

I love finding poetry that can just make me feel good inside. poetry that gives me a natural high. It's wonderful. and I cant stop reading it. everytime I read it, it becomes more and more real to me.

• EoB
    18 years ago

beauty

• Sing me another sad song
    18 years ago

letting my feelings out, thats why i like it

• ..::.alreadyGoNe..::.
    18 years ago

i love how it feels like your writing your feelings down and tucking them away for awhile. it's almost as if a burden has lifted. it also helps to vent about certain problems and express your feelings in a better way then cutting or stuff like that.

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    18 years ago

The Rush Of Letting Out Your Emotions, Touching Subjects Your Not Familiar With To Learn, And Letting Your Imagination Run Wild With The Pen, And Your Heart To Reveal Hidden Thoughts...Its Just Awesome xoxo-Nikki-xoxo