when is ur bday?

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

when is your bday? if you tell me the month & day i'll tell u the meaning of it.. for example, mine is 4/16.. (april 11-20)

my color is silver: you are imaginative and fun, you love trying new things. you like to challenge yourself. and you learn things easily, your easy to talk to and you give good advice, when comes to friendship, you find it hard to trust someone, but once you find the right friend, you trust them forever.. (that's what it means.. like a horscope thinging)

i agreed with being imaginative & fun.. but not trying new things.. =) i'm very chicken-adapt to my things.. yes, i like to challenge myself.. i learn things easily when it comes to crafts & origami, not too sure about giving good advices.. =) but i tried my best cuz i like to help people.. people are my friends.. everyone is my friend.. and the trust thinging.. i think it's true about me.. =)

• Frankie
    18 years ago

Jan.9

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

jan 2-jan 11

your color is orange

you are responsible for your own actions, and you know how to treat people. you always have goals to reach and you really work hard to get there, you are competitive. your friends are really important to you and you appreciate what you have, you sometimes over react that's because you are sensitive.

=) i hope these things are true to you.. =)

• *Vendetta*
    18 years ago

febraury 27th

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

hAwAiiZaNgEl
    july 13

july 5-july 14

your color is orange

you are responsible for your own actions, and you know how to treat people. you always have goals to reach and you really work hard to get there, you are competitive. your friends are really important to you and you appreciate what you have, you sometimes over react that's because you are sensitive.

i hope u like it! =)

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

*Vendetta*
    feb 27

feb 19-feb 28

your color is brown

you are active and sportive. it's hard for other people to become close with you, but you fall in love easily. but once you find out you can't get something, you give up and let go easily as well.

=) did u agree with this horscope thingy??

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

about the orange.. it's just a color.. =) no biggie it's not like it's ur favorite color.. =)

• Robyn Park
    18 years ago

December 19th

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

Robyn Park
    dec 19
    dec 12-dec 21

your color is maroon

you are intelligent, and you know what's right. you like to make things go your way, which can sometimes cause trouble for not thinking about other people's feelings. but you be patient when it comes to love... once you get a hold of the right person, it's hard for you to find a better love...

• ღ Christina ღ
    18 years ago

Jnauary 15

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

♥Christina♥

jan 15

jan 12-jan 24

your color is yellow

you are sweet and innocent. trusted by many people, and have a strong leadership toward relationships. you make good dicision and make the right choice at the right time. and always dreaming of romantic relationship.

is it true about u? =)

• sandra
    18 years ago

Mine is Feb 20th but it's already up there for *Vendetta*. It's true about me, but I think people find it easy to become close with me...

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

wow.. u read all of the previous messages? =) that's cool! =) i don't have to waste my time copy/paste the whole thing... hihihi.. jk

• Babaths
    18 years ago

oct 4

• Frankie
    18 years ago

jan 2-jan 11

your color is orange

=) i hope these things are true to you.. =)

As a matter of fact, ya hit it right on, thats me to a tee!

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

Nicole(theshortone)
    oct 27

oct 24-nov 11

your color is white

you dream and have goals in your life. you get jealous easily and you don't react to things easily. you are different and sometimes weird, but everyone loves that in you..

=)

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

Emily
    3/6

mar 1-mar 10
    your color is aqua

your feelings change suddenly and easily. you are always lonely, and like traveling. you are truthful, but listen and believe other people too easily. it's hard to find love for you, and get lost in love easily, sometimes.

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

DaRK RaGE
    10/26

oct 24-nov 11
    your color is white

you dream and have goals in life. you get jealous easily and you don't react to things easily. you are different and sometimes weird, but everyone loves that in you.

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

anyone else wanna try this horscope thingy?? did i miss anyone?? sorwie, if i skipped you...

• BloodScars
    18 years ago

november 3rd

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

CoUrTnEy16
    5/14

May 1st ~ May 14th = Blue
    *BLUE*
    You have low self-esteem, and very picky. You are artistic and like to fall in love, but you let your love pass by, by loving with your mind, not your heart.

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

shykitty
    11/19
    November 12th ~ November 21st = Gold
    *GOLD*
    You know what’s right and what’s wrong. You are cheerful and out going. It’s hard for you to find the one you want, but once you find the right person, you won’t be able to fall in love again for a long time.

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

*~BloodScars~*
    nov 3
    October 24th ~ November 11th = White
    *WHITE*
    You dream and have goals in your life. You get jealous easily and you don’t react to things easily. You are different and sometimes weird, but everyone loves that in you.

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

flyingwithoutwings
    7/16

July 15th ~ July 25th = Yellow
    *YELLOW*
    You are sweet and innocent. Trusted by many people, and have a strong leadership towards relationships. You make good decision and make the right choice at the right time. And always dreaming of romantic relationship.

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

Babaths
    10/4

October 4th ~ October 13th = Navy
    *NAVY*
    You are attractive, and love your life. You have a strong feeling towards everything. And very easily distracted. Once you get angry at someone, its hard for you to forgive them.

• L0KA
    18 years ago

My Birthday is October 30th, 1989.

Can you do my sisters' too?

Her birthday is August 18, 1990

And the last one's is October 16, 2004

Please and thank you.

• ღtheღcrunkღpirateღ
    18 years ago

lol thats so true
    thanx jessica!!
    :o)

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

kika

My Birthday is October 30th, 1989.

*WHITE*
    You dream and have goals in your life. You get jealous easily and you don’t react to things easily. You are different and sometimes weird, but everyone loves that in you.

Can you do my sisters' too? of course, my pleasure.. =)

Her birthday is August 18, 1990
    August 14th ~ August 23rd = Green
    *GREEN*
    You get along well with new people. you are not really a shy person, but sometimes you can hurt people’s feeling by your words. You like to be loved and noticed by your lover, but mostly you are single waiting for the right person.

And the last one's is October 16, 2004

October 14th ~ October 23rd = Silver
    *SILVER*
    You are imaginative and fun, you love trying new things. You like to challenge yourself. And you learn things easily, you’re easy to talk to and you give good advice. When comes to friendship, you find it hard to trust someone, but once you find the right friend, you trust them forever.

Please and thank you. ***you're welcome, anyone else?? like your bf, bestfriend, friends? =) i can send u the whole 12 months to keep if u want.. =) just email me at mkhoviyeun@hotmail.com (or i'll check for message at this forum-it'll take a whiile though) -jsl

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

hEaRtBrOkEn
    0ct 28
    *WHITE*

• Gemmie Lou
    18 years ago

19 days yey!!!

10th July

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

Gemma
    7/10
    July 5th ~ July 14th = Orange
    *ORANGE*
    You are responsible for your own actions, and you know how to treat people. you always have goals to reach and you really work hard to get there, you are competitive. Your friends are really important to you and you appreciate what you have, you sometimes over react that’s because you are sensitive.

• Fighter (Ariane L.)
    18 years ago

june 20th...3 days ago :D:D

• yasmin
    18 years ago

happy late birthday!

january 26th

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

Fighter
    6/20
    omigod same bday sas my sis.. happy belated bday, fighter!! =)
    June 14th ~ June 23rd = Maroon
    *MAROON*
    You are intelligent, and know what’s right. You like to make things go your way, which can sometimes cause trouble for not thinking about other people’s feelings. But you be patient when it comes to you. Once you get a hold of the right person, it’s hard for you to find a better love.

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

yasmin
    1/26
    January 25nd ~ February 3rd = Pink
    *PINK*
    You are always trying your best in everything, and like to help and care for other people. But you are not easily satisfied. You have negative thoughts, and you look for romantic love like in a fairytale.

• erikka baby
    18 years ago

i could have sworn ive done this before..but my birthdays 10/31 october 31st 1990! thanks

• CRACK
    18 years ago

12/27
    KINDA AN ODD B-DAY BUT ITS ALL MINE

• writer girl
    18 years ago

May 3rd.

how do you know this stuff?

• Avrii Monrielle
    18 years ago

may 12 :)

i love being blue,proud to be a taurus!