I don't know what to do with my B/f...

• heather
    20 years ago

hey try telling him how you feel about what is happening maybe that will help you. I hope it does luv heather and if you need to talk e mail me at princess13060@yahoo.com.

• Casey
    19 years ago

Been there done that! except i had a bf when this guy and I were flirting. Tell him how you feel again, to his face and then tell him, if he doesnt stop or if he doesnt do anything that your just going to give up on him and also, you should try to avoid him a little bit. Dont call him, dont talk to him for a week and then talk to him once and then dont talk again for a week, Its hard but it works

• Manders
    19 years ago

Making someone stop talking to someone isn't the right thing to do.. That will just drive him away..

You need to tell him bugs you.. That is he feels this way abouot youl how come he doesn't show it infront of people.. You don't need someone that only wants you for sex, and someone to talk to when knowone else is around.

I call it "friends with benifits" Talk to him, and see how he really feels. Until you are dating for a bit. the sex should stop.. Or else he has the best of both worlds..