IF YOU HAD ONE LAST CHANCE TO SPEAK TO YOUR LOST LOVED ONE... WH

• Keisha
    18 years ago

I WOULD SAY....
    I MISS YOU SO MUCH AND I'M SORRY THINGS HAD TO GO THIS WAY.
    I NEVER THOUGHT THAT FOREVER WOULD END SO SOON, NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD END THIS DAY.
    I WANT YOU TO KNOW I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART.
    YOU ARE A SPECIAL PART OF ME, YOU HAVE BEEN FROM THE START.
    LIFE HAS BEEN ROUGH, THE LESSONS WERE SO CRUEL
    BUT WE LEARNED THE MEANING OF LIFE... YOU LIVED IT AND NOW YOU'RE THROUGH.
    IT'S GOING TO BE HARD LIVING WITHOUT YOU

• ~* gifted little fallen~*
    18 years ago

i would say

i'm sorry it had to end like this, i know u only ment the best for me...but i was too stubern to listen.
    i thought the end wouldnt come so soon, that i had my life infront of me to choose

im sorry that i was a pain in the ass, and only made ur life harder,but i try and remeber the good times, when we laugh and joke. There is one think i have hearned in this life experiance, and it would have to be that love is the most wonderful and hardest emotions to maintain. but i want to let u know that i will see u on the other side...:)or atleast i hope.

• Synyster
    18 years ago

I'd ask him why he left without a phone call or a visit. Why he hasn't tried to contact me in four years. But that regardless of that, I still love him.

• precious
    18 years ago

this poem u wrote here is so true wat i would say too my lost love but i still pray that i see him but i
    still never happens or i i could just just speak too him but it never happens if u lost a love stay in touch and more. this is my e-mail just in case
    babylinda4u2c@yahoo.com

• precious
    18 years ago

look how is he gonna try too contact u without no number or vivit u with no address and the same goes for u too but no matter wat iff both iff ya love each other so bad no one cant replace both off ya

• precious
    18 years ago

look leslie iff u had nothin too say then dont write nothin and this is not a joke this is serious wait until u lose a lost love you wont be sayin this is a joke then

• Ashleigh Skye
    18 years ago

I would just say that I loved them so much and I will always remember them

• M
    18 years ago

I'd tell them...hmmm...
    FUCK YOU BITCH

• chuk
    18 years ago

this is nice topic ,i have a lot to say but i say just a few .i am not gonna make it a beautiful speach for her ,i wuold say " if i had a chance to change something in our lifes i would done it ,but now i would give everything to hve a last kiss ,my only love "

• felicia
    18 years ago

it depends on what you mean by lost. dead or missing. my dead loved one died when i was eight he was my best friend he died in a car reck. i would ask if he could say and hold me in his arms. my missing is missing in iraq i miss him so much i would ask him if it was the love of his baby girl that brought him home?

• Katie Stice
    18 years ago

I am sorry for what happend and i wish you the best of luck and hope u come back some day......