Imagination or Intelligence?

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

I think a person needs both of them, but intelligence is probably what actually makes things happen.

I'll put it this way. First you need the imagination. After that, the intelligence to make it happen.

It's actually hard to say which is 'more important.' They both are.

• Renee
    18 years ago

Intelligience, definitley.

You need intelligience to make it in life. Once you have intelligience and you use it to get through schooling, you can use your imagination to jumpstart your career.

What good is imagination if your a bum on the streets? It has no purpose, except to satisfy your mind maybe. But wouldn't it be better if you made it through college with your intelligience and then used your imagination to create things for the world to see?

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

Yes, I basically agree with Renee.

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

Ugh, it's kind of hard to choose. I mean, you need both.

But fine, I'll pick intelligence just because intelligence is what actually MAKES it happen....(though imagination would be a plus to that)

• Renee
    18 years ago

hmmm...ok, that makes it harder.

I would have to say imagination. Imagination makes you unique and thats something that I'm really BIG on. Anybody cand have intelligience on certain subjects, but imagination is truly your own. noone can research the things your mind comes up with uconsciously(sp?).

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

ISMAIL! Why do you have to pick such hard topics??! ;)

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

Haha, okay....Well I'm not in a debating mood today. Maybe I'll just sign out and go take a walk. :)

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Intelligence.

If I had no intelligence my imagination would suck monkey scrotum.

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

Lol, this is hard...

*debates with self* I'd need intelligence to actually be able to do stuff, and if I had only imagination, I would be like a four year old and everyone would say I was childish...though I'd say I'd rather have fun then be a brainiac any day...I guess that just doesn't work out in todays society...

So, since the question is which is more important...well that varies with people, but I guess since this is me, I'll say intelligence...I suppose.

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

I had a hard time choosing too ;)

• Brookeღ
    18 years ago

I would have to say intelligence! Very hard question I really had to think about that one for awhile. I think intelligence stimulates the imagination that's how I made my decision.

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

I'd have to say intelligence. With imagination you can come up with ideas but you won't be intelligent enough to put them to good use.
    With intelligence you can use your knowledge to come up with ideas and then be smart enough to pay someone to do the imaginative part for you:)

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

Thomas Edison made a lot of things happen. I believe he once said invention was 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration imagination seems to require less effort to me. I think there has to be a balance

• lisa marie
    18 years ago

imagination.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

hmm......imagination only builds up the dream......but intelligence can bring that dream to life. So without imagination it could be just plain hope, and intelligence still helps.......

so yeah, INTELLIGENCE.

Great topic by the way it stumped me. :P

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Intelligence=boring

Imagination=fun

hard choice, very hard.......

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

i asked my friend she said imagination so i agree with her too..............

WHY DO PPL MAKE SUCH DIFFICULT TOPICS?!?!

wait, i have an answer...........

for retards like me lmao.....

Peace!