this is ONE of my BEST/FAVE game!!

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

This is a cute game, I think everyone should try to participate in it. Once you know the interpretation of these 5 things, you’ll be amaze of this game. Good luck! =) if u're curious of the answer, i can send it thru your email.. =) just lemme know..

Imagine this scenario: you’re all alone in a house and all of a sudden five things happened at the same time, put these 5 things in order from the most important (1) to the least important (5). These are the 5 things: the baby is crying (for short just write-baby) the phone is ringing (for short write-phone) 3. the door bell is ringing (for short write-door) the water from the faucet is leaking and you need to turn it off (for short write-faucet) and while you dry your clothes in the backyard, the rain starts to pour, you need to bring in your clothes (in short write-clothes). From 1-5 list the most importance to the least important. For example, this is my answer:

(most important) 1. baby (second most important) 2. door (3rd most important) 3. water (4th most important) 4. phone (least important) 5. clothes (I’ll tell you the interpretation later-when more than 10 people replies)

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

These are the things you care the most:

1. baby=family
    2. door=boyfriend/girlfriend
    3. water=money
    4. phone=friends
    5. clothes=business/career

• Frankie
    18 years ago

I did this test before, and got the same answers as you!

• Avrii Monrielle
    18 years ago

me=baby,door,phone,water,clothes.lol. BUT I HATE MY FAMILY!

• Rachele
    18 years ago

1. baby 2. door 3. fone 4.faucet 5.clothes