Penguins Are Taking Over The World

• Synyster
    18 years ago

Just what the header said. Why else are those flightless birds marching around the ice caps for? They want to errode the glaciers until they melt. We'll drown in the flood and they will take over the world with their cheese-wiz and evil penguin ways.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Mahi I love you! LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You should come live with me. We'd have loads of fun! HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Atomic
    18 years ago

ha.....my friend Brittany would love you guys...here's her quotes that she says almost everyday to strangers....

"Death! Destruction! Hail the Penguin Nation! Heil FishStick!"

• Synyster
    18 years ago

*hugs Nat* I believe we have formed a deadly alliance... *grin*

• Amy
    18 years ago

i tell everybody they're taking over the world too but nobody listens to me......

• Strange Angel
    18 years ago

damned penguins! they foiled my plns again. world domination is mine! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Why Penguins? Monkeys are cuter, smarter, and resemble a very hairy human.....haha, Monkeys will rule over the world one day!!!

• Tiller
    18 years ago

omg my brother is dating a penguin! I gotta get that thing away... and yes its true moneys will!..Them or ME!

• Frankie
    18 years ago

Jeez..my brother is paranoid over sqirrels, he's sure that they are taking over the world, they want your nuts! But he says that those cheeks aren't puffy because of food, they have machine parts in there to build a giant robot to conquer human kind.....i know, it is getting hard to tell people that we are related in public...LOL

• Robyn Park
    18 years ago

Penguins are cool. It wouldn't be too bad if they took over. Think about, it would never be hot!

• Vicissitude Of Fate
    18 years ago

PENGUINS WILL OWN ALL OF YOUR ASSES ONE DAY!!!!O.o.....

O.oPENGUIN_LOVEo.O

• Synyster
    18 years ago

O.O; ... *crickets chirping*

• Synyster
    18 years ago

I TOLD YOU THEY WERE EVIL!!! THEY'RE BRAIN-WASHING US ALL INTO THINKING THEY WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD, WHEN REALLY IT'S ALL A HOAX TO MAKE WAY FOR THE WEBSTER REINCARNATE AND THE KEEBLER ELVES!!!

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

O___O

....Why does this look so familiar??

*begins thinking back to penguiney things*

Oh yeah...lol.

Peaces.

• Synyster
    18 years ago

See... The penguins are doing their speil in the polar ice caps, erroding them so they'll melt. All this time, those elves are in their trees making their cookies and making us fat. Lo and behold, the penguins and elves are not the master minds behind the plan. No! Webster - the writer of the dictionary - is not dead, but alive on the space station, for he was chriogenically preserved. He brainwashed the elves and penguins with promises of free cheese whiz and (green)jello-filled swimming pools. The penguins will destroy the caps with their incessant marching and we, the fat gluttons we are, won't be able to escape and we'll drown - but so will the elves, because elves can't swim. The penguins will revolt against Webster for sacrificing the elves and the penguins will end up killing Webster. So, the penguins will inherit the world via violent, bloody coup de’ et . The End

-- Maharani of Angels

• Ashlee
    18 years ago

LAMO

i think ur right...i love keebler cookies...webster sacres me. and umm..then what would the penguins do after they got the world?...damn elves! lol~

~ash~

• JussxAxNobody
    18 years ago

Bow down to the almighty penguins!!!!

!!!!!! O.o !!!!! Penguin Love !!!!! o.O !!!!!!

JLT, lmao. i luv ya

• JLT
    18 years ago

OMFG!!! THIS IS MY FIRST POST AND IT'S DEF. A MEMORABLE ONE!! WOOP WOOP!! PENGUINS WILL RULE ALL!! JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!!! I love you too Andrew lol. WOOP! I love penguins and they WILL take over the world:D They may be small... And sooooo so cute and innocent.. But just wait.. You'll see O.o

~Jessica
    O.o !pEnGuIn_LoVe_MuFuCkAz! o.O

• Synyster
    18 years ago

LOL

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

LMAO

Peaces. //ari\\