Guys Only

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

What is it about women that you dont understand?

I (and any other females who cannot resist posting here) will try to answer your questions to clear up some of the confusion between the sexes, in fact, we may ask some questions ourselves.

Like... what makes the difference between "girlfriend" material and just "screwing" material? "Girlfriend" material vs. "wife" material. Is there really a difference?

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

I like that quote a lot.

• Mel
    18 years ago

Kaitlin:
    'screwing and marrying material'. It's as simple as this. With the 'screwing material' a guy looks on the outside: arse/tits etc and doesn't wish to venture anywhere else. However, with the 'marrying material' the guy looks inside and sees beyond the tits and arse. Simple - but true. The choice of who is judged as what, is wrapped up in the psychology of the individual making the choices. Hence, some will be fucked and some will be married (and some will get both).

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

I was once told the quote "Never trust something that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die."

Lol, I'm female, and a female told me it, but I thought it was kinda funny.

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

I talked to a lesbian who advised me to never trust a woman with my heart. I was infatuated with a woman who said ‘ If I was laid every time I got screwed I would be doing alright’ If anyone thinks they understand her quote and would like to rephrase it for me I would appreciate it. When I was very young I was deeply infatuated with a woman who became a convict. I got a tape she made while she was in prison. I was very surprised that she said on that tape that she never felt accepted. I am 49 years old and I don’t believe I have ever had an orthodox relationship. The closest I came recently was with a woman my sister introduced me to. I thought everything went well on the first date when I called her again I was careful not to interrupt any important plans. I ask her what she had planned. She said she was planning on painting a gourd and seemed unwilling to postpone this important event. Although I did not perceive her as the sharpest tool in the shed my sister liked her and I was not discouraged. I kept in touch with her by cutting her grass. My sister was always asking me if I called her. I told my sister that she did not seem to have time for me and my sister assured me that it was nothing personal and that my would be date was just very busy. Latter on my sister told me the woman that she had fixed me up with was engaged. Then my sister explained to me that I should be grateful for this information because it was none of my business. The problem I have is that I still love women not only are they charming they are also amusing

• Mel
    18 years ago

I would much rather be in the company of women than men, anytime. Oh you beautiful, beautiful heartbreaking enigmas. I love you so much.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

I, personally, think women are very easy to understand.

I dont get what is so hard for men to get.

There are two types of women in this world, the normal ones, and the hurt ones.

The normal ones just want to be loved and will give you all the loyalty and dedication in the world. They will bend over backwards for their man and family.

The hurt ones sometimes are never whole again, and they can't be trusted. They'll be out for you before you can hurt them or they'll be out to avenge their vandettas. They could have been hurt by any man in their lives on any level, physically, emotionally, mentally, etcetera. Abandoned by their fathers, cheated on by their first boyfriend, or abused on a different front, it doesnt matter, but once they are loved and totally secure they will return to normal. It's just hard to get them there, tempermental creatures that they are.

That's how I see it anyway.

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

I agree but if I keep on allowing myself to be screwed everyone is going to think I am a ho
    I also agree with Kaitlin that it is difficult to get an abused woman to accept love. Needless to say although I have many good memories, the women I have tried to love have always made it difficult for me. and left me with a lot to be desired. but that is a long story. I have been hurt by this rejection so many times I find it very difficult to trust women. I have now a half a dozen competing for my favor, THE ONE I CAN TRUST IS THE ONE I WILL CHOOSE

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

If it is possible for women to see men as emotional creatures. I would be the hurt type. The convict that I spoke of in the above post said that the wounded make the best healers. I hope that is true. That there are extremes in women is what my latest poem is about 'Convents to Convicts'

• EoB
    18 years ago

I understand women perfectly...

yeah right...

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

ha ha KIM i love that quote. it's a good one!

but i don't think it's just one gender you can't trust, in reality you can't really trust almost anyone, believe me from experiance, yes there are some people we can trust but that's after we build some kind of friendship or relationship with them.

~PLP~ lil slam~

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

That is what thought but I was not sure. thanks Bob
    so what you' re saying is... if a woman does not want to be srewed they need to stand behind their man

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

Bob, So true, you said it all......

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

I suppose if screwed = abused and laid =loved then the quote makes sense The woman that I borrowed that quote from inspired many poems. I am amused that Bob brought the subject of toys up.When I gave the first love poem I ever wrote to that woman. I warned her that it was eight pages of unbridled passion. She said 'oh should Iget out my toys'?

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

Exactly ! It takes two to screw, and if a woman views herself as 'screwing material' she is an easy target for a man looking for a toy. Hearts must be engaged for true love to happen. I understand that no human is perfect. I always want to know what is going on. I believe that many women view all men as the sex that wants to control. I admit that I have not asked questions asssuming that a women would tell only what she wants me to know. I don't think we should be veiwed as " screwing material" it is not right, and if a women just veiws us as that then that is what she is going to get.

• Kevin
    18 years ago

I personally don't see the enigma either....though maybe if i wasn't such an all round Jedi i might be forgiven for thinking females of the species are so drastically different from males. Or it could be that i'm more feminine than most guys and so i can empathize rather well with the ladies...whatever it takes to get them naked....heh heh....did i just say that out loud?

I do sometimes wonder why a high percentage of girls are so infuriatingly indirect with things they want to communicate to you. Like they can't just say what they are feeling...they have to "infer" it all and let you work it out...and if you don't..and their feelings go unchecked...then it's blowout time and suddenly you are held to court because you didn't get the pieces of the puzzle quick enough.

If you can't understand girls...then get yourself a tomboy...coolest girls in the world...All the bits but with the added extra of being more buddy like...with sex thrown in.

Sweet.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

Even I (knowing better) often fall into that terrible womanly tendency of inference with my boyfriend.

I'll be thinking something and it will tick me off that he isnt responding to my thought... then a few minutes later I snap out of it, reminding myself that he's not psychic and my thoughts arent on loud speaker ;)

• Tammy
    18 years ago

Dave,
    Ever think if she truly loved you, YOU would be her boyfriend? Sorry I am not trying to be mean.

Women are strange, I'll have to say.
    Yes...even me LOL

• Tammy
    18 years ago

Well Ismail, on the same note, I think men are kinda strange as well.
    LOL
    It's a "strange " world we live in :)