Screwed up Sentences

• Robyn Park
    18 years ago

I don't know how often you guys do it, but sometimes my mind thinks faster than my mouth talks, so I'll try to say something and I get the words all screwed up.

For instance, my friend and I were going to sleep in my bed, and I was scratching my feet. She asked what I was doing. I was going to say, "Scratching my feet" but then decided to say something to freak her out like "Having sex with myself." But of course, what came out was, "Having sex with my feet."

Or, another time, the same friend was having a really bad day, so I was going to try to make her laugh by saying "I'll marry you and have your children." But as I said it I was thinking that I'd have to have sex with her to do that, and that'd be impossible. Anyway, what came out was, "I'll marry you and have sex with your children."

So, just thought I'd share that, and was wondering if you guys ever said something similar.

• Rachele
    18 years ago

not really but i have spaced out during a senatnce i 4got wat i was sayin n i kept repesting the same owrd for like 3 mins til they're like rachele..... n i was sayin only only only... im like woah mental blank and im still ebing paid out bout it .....

oh and another time i was rtyin 2 quite swearin so i had an elastic band on my wrist so wen eva i swore i would snap it i tripped and swore right then i swore becoz i swore then i swore agian coz i swore twice then i took control and paused every 1 stood aroud laughin

i walked into a glass door in the middle of the city ran into 8 poles in 1 day and tripped ova my own feet im a cluts lol

in 1 science lesson i mangaed 2 smash 2 beakers and a test tube

well i think u kno enough...

• !*!Zoe!*!
    18 years ago

M friend once said:"My itchy is pussing." I'll leave it to you to figure out what she was saying....

• Alissa
    18 years ago

lmao ill marry you and have sex with your kids....haha oh boy but yeah this happens a lot like when im reading something then start to talk ill say what I was reading like once i was reading something about marriage and my friend told me to go get her water and i yelled i dont wanna marry you....but not as funny as yours...lol

• JustAFoolInLove
    18 years ago

DID you have sex with her kids?

• Robyn Park
    18 years ago

Haha...no. That's impossible, seeing as how she doesn't have kids. And even if she did, no I wouldn't have sex with them.