Goldenknight!!!! please answer

• Jenn
    20 years ago

OK i have one question for everyone!!!! ok if you have met or talk with goldenknight or if he has helped you in any way then listen up!!! Ok he is a great person and helps out as much as he can so if he has ever helped you or anything else please respond and be kind and say thank you to him!! lol

THANKS GOLDENKNIGHT!!!!!

• Jenn
    20 years ago

lol no prob you just help out so many people and i don't see anyone else thanking you like this so i decided to! haha it's great to know i madeyou feel specail!! lol see ya later

• Jenn
    20 years ago

haha thanks! yea you made me blush lol well i gotta go!! haha bye

• Jenn
    20 years ago

hey thanks and it's also great of you for saying something. Well it's great to hear from someone that goldenknight helped. i gotta go

• Jenn
    20 years ago

so yea lots of people really enjoy your presence. Well I hope This was enough to show you how many people are grateful for what you do.
    Well catcha later on the flipside!!

• heather
    20 years ago

thanks goldenknight I never have got anyone to e mail me in a long time. I just felt really sad and depressed thanxs so much.
    luv Heather xxx e mail me please

• Jenn
    20 years ago

GOLDENKNIGHT YOU ARE SO LOVED!!!!

• Jenn
    20 years ago

haha sweetness! so cool, so cool, goldenknight rules.

• jennifer cheng
    20 years ago

omg u rule goldenknight????????????? do u?????????????? i dunt know u havent read my email n answer yet wen u do ill tell u what i think of u hahaha lolz bye