job....

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

umm i've only had about two jobs, which is babysitting two kids brother and sister (really intresting at times!) and i work in my mom's office scanning files (really boring) but hopefully i can get a job at the movie theater because i have a couple of people i know working there and cheap popcorn, and pop and free movies which i totally love~

~PLP~ lil slam~

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

the weirdest job I've ever had....Is being me lol
    ~*Freak*~

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

I havent had a wierd job, but i reckon a wierd job would be giving people jobs. Like at a job centre, it could be quite depressing sometimes! You having to hand out jobs that might be really fun! if anyone has this job please comment and tell me what its like?!!!

• The Poetic Child
    18 years ago

I dont gotz a job, so ima say Chores, and my wierdest chore would be, Actually even tho ima guy, afraid to say but sometimes doing the dishes, its just nasty....lol ttyl PeAcE

• aaron c s
    18 years ago

the weirdest job I've ever had was being a clown at a carnival or working at the docks or maybe dressign up like a giant bird and giving out free samples of chicken. i get stuck with all the weird jobs.